“Closed”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Lawrenceburg, Kentucky, United States
“Closed”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Business was closed a few months ago. This establishment was also known as Barbecue Barn. Quality of their food just wasn't what it could have been. Also a change of owners, hurt the business.

Visited March 2014

Johnson City, Tennessee
“Good food”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Cheeseburger and Meat Pie were great. We sampled their famous stew (much like a chunkier brunswick stew) and each had to get a cup of that too. Priced right! Friendly staff.

Visited June 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“So glad this made it onto Trip Advisor!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We ate here last August after touring the Four Roses Distillery nearby. We were on our way from Indiana to West Virginia on our annual family visit/let's stop on The Bourbon Trail trip. As usual, we really didn't want any fast food, and Tony's was recommended to us by one of the Roses' employees. At 1:00 on a Saturday afternoon, we were the only ones in there and thought "this can't be good." Boy, were we ever wrong. Our friendly, grandmotherly waitress made several recommendations and we enjoyed them all. My son's Barn Potato was big enough to stop a truck and deliciously topped with pulled pork, bbq beans and scallions. I deviated from my usual choice of salad at lunch and tucked into a huge pile of some of the most tender tasty ribs I've had. I prefer my ribs dry and wasn't disappointed. My fried okra (can't get THAT just anywhere!) was delicious and crispy. The only side we were somewhat disappointed in were the corn cakes. They seem like they could have been great, but ours were a little on the hard and dry side. I can't remember what my husband and daughter ordered, but I know they enjoyed it, because as we left the parking lot, they made me promise to submit Tony's to Trip Advisor. It took a few month's for TA to confirm they're legit, and we're happy to see they're still open for business.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank MomCanTravel
Maryville, Tennessee
“Great BBQ and amazing ribs!”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Great ribs and pulled pork. Came here after visiting the distilleries and really enjoyed the BBQ. Great green beans, baked beans and tots. Can't say enough good about the ribs. Fell off the bone and were cooked to perfection. Highly suggest and recommend!

• Visited May 2013
Diamond Bar, California
“TONY'S BBQ BARN...LIP SMACKING' RIBS!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Tony's BBQ in Lawrenceburg, Kentucky is a good place for tender and juicy ribs. Dry or wet they are a real crowd pleaser. The baked beans are by far some of the greatest. The warm and friendly service is well worth the visit. If you like SWEET TEA, you will love theirs. It's made the old fashioned way. Their fun menu of original names will leave you guessing which dish to order next. The generous portions will have you fully satisfied. Take time to spend a few minutes talking to JOHN, who will probably greet you at the door. Prices won't scare you. Rustic atmosphere and handmade articles for gift giving. There is live Bluegrass music on Monday evenings for your entertainment.

• Visited May 2013