“Great lunch spot.”

Add it.
Talk of the Town
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 29, 2013

If you are passing through Lawrenceburg, I would definitely stop at this quaint little lunch spot. I am a L-burg native and have eaten here too many times to count. Everyone is always so friendly and I have never gotten a bad meal. Everything from soups (potato is awesome) to sandwiches, to salads, and desserts. Everything is yummy. It's all homemade and delicious. Their house tea is a peach ginger tea, and it is wonderful, too.

1  Thank Suzannah S
There are newer reviews for Talk of the Town

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This restaurant is in my town, and I eat here often. The cuisine is American, with a bit of KY flavor (KY Hot Brown), The soups are delicious. Salads are always very fresh. And the sandwiches are fresh and on delicious bread. We especially love the Sunday brunch. Prices are very reasonable. Service is the BEST, It is in a little converted dwelling, so the place is quaint. You'll love it.

1  Thank Cynthia L
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We were recommended to this quaint restaurant in a house by our wonderful tour guide, Tanya, at Wild Turkey distillery. She said it is where locals eat. Very appealing. I had the pimento cheese sandwich (VERY Kentucky) and it came with a small side of their homemade pickles and an additional side. Wow! All so delicious! SO good that I bought a mason jar of pickles for $6.95 to take home. They were razor thin slices in a semi-sweet vinegar. I just finished my last couple slices and I just may cry:( Time to go back... Only 850 miles to get there!

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Amazing food great people there small town panera bread.... Great prices my favorite restraint in lawrenceburg ...

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I had a group of five Ladies attending a Girlfriend Getaway Package at the LAWRENCEBURG BED & BREAKFAST, and they needed lunch before check-in. I went along with them to the Talk of theTown. We were seated and waited on quickly. We had a variety of sandwiches and soups and found all to be fresh and served with the home-town charm you only find in a small town like Lawrenceburg. The prices are within the $6-9.00 range for a sandwich with a side order and drink. It is more than enough to fill you up for an afternoon of visiting all of the attractions in the area. I have sent other Guests here for both lunch and dinner and will continue to do so.