“Great place to eat”

Add it.
Talk of the Town
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Amazing food great people there small town panera bread.... Great prices my favorite restraint in lawrenceburg ...

There are newer reviews for Talk of the Town

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I had a group of five Ladies attending a Girlfriend Getaway Package at the LAWRENCEBURG BED & BREAKFAST, and they needed lunch before check-in. I went along with them to the Talk of theTown. We were seated and waited on quickly. We had a variety of sandwiches and soups and found all to be fresh and served with the home-town charm you only find in a small town like Lawrenceburg. The prices are within the $6-9.00 range for a sandwich with a side order and drink. It is more than enough to fill you up for an afternoon of visiting all of the attractions in the area. I have sent other Guests here for both lunch and dinner and will continue to do so.