Best Western Ashbury Inn
$76
$72
$67
$100
Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast(Louisville)(Great Value!)
$98
Courtyard
$120
$115
Orbitz.com
All reviewswithin walking distancestay there againroom was largewould recommend this hotel to anyonerest stopexcellent staybiscuitswaffleseasy accessplenty of parkingwater pressurecoupon bookfree breakfastthe breakfast arearight next doorhot breakfastclean hotel
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We needed a place for a quick overnight stay and saw the great rates for this hotel. We were delighted by the spacious room, and the bed was one of the most comfortable we'd slept in. Very quiet--considering the convenience to the interstate. Adequate breakfast--always love the waffles! We specified a non-smoking AND non-pet room, and it was very clean and did not have any odors. Very good experience!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed August 21, 2013

This Best Western was so clean and updated. The lobby is large and looks fresh and bright. The hallways are wide and don't smell musty. The pool was clean and inviting after a long day. We were offered a list of restaurants and directions to get there. The breakfast in the morning was ample with a good assortment. We walked in with a coupon from the Welcome Centre so the price was the least we paid on our trip for the best hotel!! Thank you!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

The lobby is clean updated with two computers near front desk. The breakfast area is small, but can make your own waffles. The lobby to me didn't smell like smoke. Now, the hallways to the room I was overpowered with smoke smell. The room was nice. Seemed updated, didnt smell musty or like smoke. Staff was courteous. Stop by a local gas station to get a hotel coupon magazine and get the room for less than $60.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 2, 2013

This place needs a make over, matter of fact i'd recommend that they tear it down and start from scratch... Where to start?

Went to La Grange for a family reunion, and this was one of the places recommended by the host family, primarily for the location and price. I didn't realize it allowed smokers, I honestly didn't think there were any hotels left that you can still smoke in (naive, i guess). As soon as you walk in you are immediately HIT by the smoke smell and it's strong, even at the front desk. Check was easy and quick.

Get to my room, which was on the second floor and the smell of old stale smoke was OMG bad! The sheets were so old that they were yellow stained (i couldn't even attempt to lay on them). The towels were bare thinned, the toilet was brown stained so bad, that I thought someone did a #2 and forgot to flush it. Good thing it shared a parking lot with Walmart, because before I could even unpack, I rushed over to get sterilizing products, lysol, wipes, towels and a sheet to cover the bed so i could sleep.

One positive note is they did have a free breakfast (although I didn't partake) others were enjoying it and I noticed they did have the make your own waffle.

All in all, if it weren't for the location and price I never would have stayed here and if I were to go back, I probably wouldn't again.

Room Tip: Although it might not help, request a non-smokers room.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Horrible smoke smell everywhere! The sheets and everything in this room smelled like someone had chain smoked there for days. The hallway the smoke smell was so overwhelming my allergies immediately kicked in. If you are a smoker you will love this hotel because they obviously let you smoke anywhere!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family