“Amazing food and Atmosphere.”
Review of Rails - CLOSED

Rails
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Amazing food and Atmosphere.”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

The food was to die for, and the portion sizes were huge (be prepared to bring some home!) It was a little pricey, but well worth it in my opinion and the atmosphere was wonderful especially when a real train passed by only feet away.

Visited January 2014

“Fine dining”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I must admit I didn't try everything on the menu. I've had several variations of Pasta Premavera but never this variation. I've had some that had no sauce at all and some that had a light cream covering. This variation had a sauce that tasted like water, totally ruining the dish. What makes this worse is the ex chef is sitting at the bar where we are eating, he asked how is it? I said it watery, he looked at it and said that's not right it not supposed to be like that. I'll make you another personally, he goes back to the kitchen 3 minutes later he comes back out and goes to another part of the dining room. The dish comes back out more veggies and cherry tomatoes but the same watery sauce! I eat a couple of veggies and tell the waitress that I'm sorry I can't eat this and I'll pay for it and gave her a good tip. Honestly this ex chef better figure out what good food is and quickly or the owner stands to lose his butt.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Cpteddy
Fayette, Mississippi
“Don't waste your time”
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

First clue should have been the intense odor of fish when we walked in. I had the grilled salmon. Over cooked and bland. My fiancé had the pasta primavera, which was watery. They fixed him another and it was no better. The owner should probably fire his "executive chef" (who was busy hanging out at the bar looking more like a thug with his backward hat than a professional). We won't be back, but then, I doubt they will be open the next time we travel through anyway. On a good note, awesome selection of beer!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Carolegilbert
Evansville, Indiana
“over priced. bad food.”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Do not waste your time here. The worst fried fish ever. Everyone at our table disliked the food they ordered. We will never be back. Fortunately, we do have some other choices in town. Best restaurant in La Grange is Big R's Barbecue. I live in La Grange and I know. If you're visiting our town, go have the BBQ. This place is awful, unfortunately.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank EvansvilleEmpress
“New but needs improvement”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Went for lunch today. Our hamburgers were just fair. The bison burger was over cooked and not flavorful. Sweet potato tots were way over cooked. Menu was interesting but overpriced. The restaurant has only been open a month so hopefully things will improve.

Visited November 2013