“Great place for breakfast.”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #29 of 38 Restaurants in La Grange
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed April 13, 2013

The Waffle House/LaGrange is located off I-71 at Exit 22 (just south of the exit, on Hwy 53). At one time, the restaurant shared parking facilities with a neighboring restaurant, but a chain-link fence has reduced parking space availability - probably the only real downside to this otherwise well-run Waffle House. The menu is standard WH fare, and is well-prepared. Breakfast is their speciality (IMO) and I've NEVER had a bad meal when dining there; staff turnover appears to be low, and I usually see the same friendly faces; service is very hospitable and quick.

There are several dining options in the LaGrange area, but I've always regarded the Waffle House as a consistently good choice.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

The coffee was bad, the food poor. Granted this was a 2am visit, so bear that in mind when reading my review.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Walked in for a quick road-trip break, and was greeted by hellos as I picked a booth. Greasy spoon, yes, southern style friendliness, yes. Hashbrowns, scattered, smothered, and covered, with crispy bacon, hot coffee, and a toddle house omelet, yes please! My eyes are usually bigger than my stomach, and the smell of someone else's waffles made my mouth water, but I stuck with my order, and was more than happy. Friendly conversation for locals, and those of us, passing through. Almost worth getting in the car, and going back just to sit in the booth, to smell the waffles.

1  Thank janm175
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Ok, sometimes Waffle House is really substandard...but this is a definite exception! Staff was great, place was clean, hashbrowns and eggs were cooked perfectly (many cooks can really mess up over-medium). Coffee wasn't anything to write home about, but not bad. Would eat here again.

1  Thank NomadCA
Reviewed August 21, 2010

If you're craving waffles or hashbrowns, this is the only place to go

1  Thank Mojofishing