“comfortable stay”

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in La Grange
Lima, Ohio
“comfortable stay”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

This hotel has welcoming staff, good breakfast, and very comfortable rooms/beds. I would definitely stay here again. I didn't want to get out of the incredibly comfortable bed. The hotel is located near a quaint little irish restaurant called irish rover too, just 0.8 miles away.

Room Tip: Room 201 is near the side exit. 1st floor would have been better
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Patricia G, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Frances,

502-225-4125

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Nashville, TN
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This hotel was booked just because my buddy and I needed a place to stay on our quick trip to Cincinnati. We were both pleased with the hotel. Although I did notice a few cobwebs and cosmetic things in the room, it was overall a clean hotel. We had a room with 2 queen beds. The room was spacious and had a mini fridge, microwave, and a sofa sleeper. The shower in the bathroom had plenty of water pressure. The beds were comfortable and we both got a good nights sleep.

The breakfast in the morning was fine. Nothing fancy, but they did have a waffle maker and a couple of hot food items. It also had your standard pastries. The breakfast room is a little small, but the hotel did not appear to be busy so there was no problem in finding a seat.

Check in and check out were good. Both had courteous attendants.

If I need a place to sleep again either on my way to or from Cincinnati, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Patricia G, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Dear Bobby31,

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. We do strive very hard to make each guest stay as satisfactory and comfortable as we possibly can. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Kentucky
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My daughter booked this for me because of the price. I was concerned about staying here because of the poor reviews on the site, however my stay was pleasant. The hotel is older and needs refurbishing (which is the reason I give it the overall rating of 3), however, the management has tried to update as best they can. The rooms are loaded with electronic friendly plug-ins as well as a small area with a refrigerator. The Cracker Barrel is right next door and this hotel is in walking distance of the quaint downtown LaGrange. The hotel was clean and the bed was nice which is most important. The lady that checked me in was very very helpful and efficient. She set the tone for a good stay. The breakfast is typical continental, not much to get excited about.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank KentuckyKay
Patricia G, Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear KentuckyKay,

Indaina
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Chose this hotel for the jacuzzi suite, and glad I gave the place a chance, ignoring the reviews that put the place down. The price for a suite on a Friday night was very fair.

First impression were the lobby was clean, and staff very friendly. While there was small cosmetic issues, mainly paint on doors and trim.

The room was very clean, and bed was very comfortable.

My own issue with the room was again minor things. The room has had decor changes and the holes from previous paintings or mirrors were still in the wall, these are easy fixes with patch and paint. Also I expected the room to have a refrigerator, it looked a s if the refrigerator was taken out as the door was broken and sitting in the cabinet, again a minor issue, the final issue I had was the fireplace, I was looking forward to this, the heat and light worked, but the knob for flames was broken.

Now, the jacuzzi tub was great very large and easily held myself and girlfriend, and we are not small people.

The free breakfast is great as well, sausage, egg, biscuits and gravy, waffles, and much more. More than you at other places.

Overall this hotel is a hidden gem, I hope they can get the maintenance department fixing issues as I will stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed on the entrance side of the hotel, no noise from highway.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Joe3325
Patricia G, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Dear Joe,
Dear Mick,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. We are completely done with the renovations and we would love for you to come see us now.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 502-225-4125.

Florence, Kentucky
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I stayed at this hotel recently during our family vacation. We were very tired and was looking for a room. The girl at the front desk, Danielle, was very helpful. She went out of her way to make my family as comfortable as possible. The hotel was being updated, and the work was really making the hotel look nice. Our room was very clean. I was very pleased to see this since I have allergies and asthma and have a hard time breathing in environments with alot of dust. The next morning we enjoyed a really good breakfast. The food was way better than we expected from a hotel. My kids really enjoyed the biscuits and gravy. We would definately stay at this hotel again. And thank you Danielle for making us feel at home away from home!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank greenygirl76
Patricia G, Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, December 10, 2012

Powell's Point, NC
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We really enjoyed our stay at Hotel KY 110. Friendly staff, good food, and clean room. We left a souvenier in the room and I called and spoke to Tammy Muck and she delivered item to UPS to have it shipped to us. Thank you for a great stay and for the kindness from Tammy and all your staff. Gary was real easy to talk with and very helpful also. We will stay with ya'll again. Thank you!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Patricia G, Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, April 24, 2013

Shepherdsville, Kentucky
Reviewed June 25, 2012

The hotel is under renovations currently and its very much needed. This property has great potential with a little TLC. The old carpet is worn and doesnt match completely but can tell work is in progress to make this hotel better. We had a room on the backside and the noise from I-71 was minimal to my surprise. It was late when we checked in so we didnt use it but the hot tub was VERY VERY low, under the skimmers and the pool seemed to have a green tint to it, but we didnt look close at it. The room was very comfy and roomy and clean, but needed a little TLC as well (door jams needed to be repainted and new carpeting was needing). All in all I would recommend this hotel, but would better once renovations are completed.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Patricia G, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Dear syamaha022 ,

East Louisville
Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast
Quality Inn
#6 of 7 in Carrollton

Been to Quality Suites? Share your experiences!