“Amazing!”
Review of Little Big Horse Trails - CLOSED

Little Big Horse Trails
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Little Big Horse Trails located in Lagrange Kentucky. We offer guided trail rides for adults and children 6 years of age and older. The guided trail rides are three miles long and take about one hour to complete. Cost per person is $25.00 and reservations are required. Little Big Horse Trails can accommodate large groups such as birthday parties, scout troops, church groups and corporate functions.
Shelbyville, Kentucky
“Amazing!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

My husband took me here as a mothers day gift! I haven't ridden since i was younger and had so much fun talking to the owner and riding horses. It's a great atmosphere and the people are just as amazing! i definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking to go on a trail ride!

Visited August 2013

“A Terrific Experience!”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

My husband and I decided on Little Big Horse Trails as our anniversary trip-and I want to go back again and again! The owners were very friendly and entertaining. The horses were all VERY tame and easy to ride! The trail was exciting-through woods and up hills! Their land was beautiful! I would recommend this to anyone looking for some new adventure and relaxation!

Visited July 2014
Cleveland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place, great people!”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

A friendly place that truely cares about their horses and the riders. Wonderful wooded trails. A great way to experience the beautiful Kentucky country side.

Visited July 2014
Oak Brook, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The highlight of our road trip!”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

The first stop on our 21 day road trip began at Little Big Horse Trails. Looking back, I wish we had planned more time, as the 50 minute ride was way too short. Proprietors Garrett and Lisa expertly briefed us on the basics of horseback riding before we explored the 500+ acres of their beautiful KY bluegrass ranch. Crossing a babbling brook, and climbing slightly steep, but carefully groomed paths, hanging vines and of course, open range, it was awesome! Whether you're a novice, as we were, or an expert, I would highly recommend this experience.

Visited June 2014
Machesney Park, United States
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“One of my favorite trail rides ever.”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

My family and I visited Louisville, KY and we went on a trail ride here. It was fantastic. The horses were very well behaved and mild mannered. It was the first time my two boys have ever ridden and they loved it. The trail guide also gave them fossils when she found out my oldest boy collects rocks and fossils. They let a mare and her 7 week old foal out of the pen. They were very friendly and came right up to us to be petted. It was very reasonably priced and one of my favorite trail rides ever.

Visited June 2014