This place has some positives and some negatives.
Let me talk about the positives first -
1. Well maintained and beautifully tended lawns along with a swimming pool
2. Decent service - the guy at the reception was kind enough to share an issue of Sanctuary magazine.
3. Good food
4. Close proximity to the privately owned awesome collection of fossils in the FOSSIL PARK nearby -- around 10 mins away. A must see.
1. There seems to be a shortage of naturalists and bird watchers in Greater Rann of Kutch. We would recommend guests who plan to stay here to call / mail before coming here and specifically request for a naturalist to be booked.
2. Poor location -- its tough to reach this place; our driver struggled reaching ...
3. Poor design / construction of bhungas - the bhungas are not real tents or mud structures but actually concrete structures.. unlike what we saw in places like Rann Riders.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking