“Great and quiet spot!”

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Jeffersontown
Fort Myers, United States
“Great and quiet spot!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Great hotel in a great location. Lobby is very appealing to the eye with a great selection for the breakfast. Staff was extremely friendly and willing to help with directions and anything I could possibly need.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGILouEast, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank you for the great review of the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East. I am so happy to hear that you had a great stay with us on your most recent visit to Louisville. We work really hard to make sure our staff give our guest the best customer service they can and that the guest expects. If there is anything we can help you with for a future stay, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Over all excellent experience. Had minor problem adjusting the firmness of the bed. I have stayed here before. The Inn has recently been remodeled. Breakfast was very good as usual. This is my favorite place to stay in Louisville.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGILouEast, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey about the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East. I am very happy to hear that you had a good stay with us except for the problem with the bed. We are constantly working hard to make sure the mattress work the way they are supposed to. It is always great to hear that our customers love our property and come back when they are in town. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel.

Thank you again for the great review and we look forward to seeing you again!
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Great hotel for business or pleasure. This is always one of my best hotel experiences. Stephane and Dewey will definitely take great care of you! Clean, hospitable and consistent service. What more could you ask for!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGILouEast, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East. I am very happy to hear that the staff were able to provide you with the level of customer service they did during your stay with us. If there is anything we can do for you on a future stay, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel.

Again, thank you for the review and if you are in Louisville again we hope you choose to stay with us again.
Auburndale, Florida
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

After the terrible experience we had at the hotel across the street we were fortunate to get this oasis it's was impeccable clean the bed was a dream everyone at the hotel was super friendly and very professional the breakfast was delicious hot coffee and warm cookies in the afternoon the grounds were impeccable I can't say enough good about the hotel and our stay I will be back I visit Louisville often and I'm so happy to come back to hilton and very reasonable

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you for the great review about the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East. It is great to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us and that the staff provided great customer service during your stay. If there is anything we can do for you on a future stay, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel.

Thank you again for the review and we look forward to seeing you on your next stay with us.
San Francisco, California
Reviewed October 18, 2013

The hotel staff was helpful and friendly, accommodation was basic and I assume what comes standard with all Hilton Garden Inn properties. It feels a bit on the newer side which was nice and was clean. There is shopping and chain restaurants nearby which is convenient.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the wonderful review for the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East. I am happy to hear that the staff was great during your stay with us and were helpful. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel.

Again, thank you for your review and we hope to see you again on another stay.
Lebanon, United States
Reviewed October 16, 2013

This hotel is very clean and well kept. The staff is awesome, especially the evening and overnight front desk staff. The breakfast is a good variety. I would recommend this hotel it is quite and close to many restuarants.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East. I am so happy to hear that our staff provided you with great customer service during your stay. If is anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you again for your survey!
Brimfield, Ohio
Reviewed October 11, 2013

As a diamond member I have to say very disappointing location to stay at and will make me think about staying at another location going forward. 99.9% of the hotels I stay at, if I forget something like toothpaste or shaving cream they have complimentary or a "distressed travelers" offering for free. Well I learned this morning, this location does not and they want to charge you for it. I was told "I think we sell this stuff in our pantry" Really? SELL me this? Not free or complimentary?? Again, this might be small to your non standard traveler but traveling as much as I do, it really bothered me!

Secondly, they have a channel directory both in their directory and on the table where the TV rests, the only problem...NONE of the TV channels are correct. They have the standard 02, 03, 04 etc etc on the channel directory, but the TV channels are 35-3, 35-6 and so on. Talk about a pain when being in from out of town, but if you call the front desk they have no idea as the TV's downstairs are completely different than then ones in the room so it was a big scavenger hunt all night.

Again very disappointing, and will check out the Holiday Inn Express and Suites who are right next door next time in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
HGILouEast, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey on Trip Advisor. I apologize that you were disappointed in not being able to get some forgotten items complimentary from us. This is something that we will definitely look into maybe doing in the future. I did want to let you know that we are working on getting the TV fixed in the room that you stayed in, as we did not know there was an issue with the TV channel guide not matching the channels on the TV. This is something that is activally being worked on so this does not happen to another guest.

I again apologize that you did not have the most plesant experience at our facility and if there is anything that we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jeffersontown
East Louisville
Wingate by Wyndham Louisville East
Comfort Suites East
#4 of 9 in Jeffersontown

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East? Share your experiences!