“Hilton Garden East Louisville”

Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Jeffersontown
Reviewed October 16, 2013

This hotel is very clean and well kept. The staff is awesome, especially the evening and overnight front desk staff. The breakfast is a good variety. I would recommend this hotel it is quite and close to many restuarants.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGILouEast, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East. I am so happy to hear that our staff provided you with great customer service during your stay. If is anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you again for your survey!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

As a diamond member I have to say very disappointing location to stay at and will make me think about staying at another location going forward. 99.9% of the hotels I stay at, if I forget something like toothpaste or shaving cream they have complimentary or a "distressed travelers" offering for free. Well I learned this morning, this location does not and they want to charge you for it. I was told "I think we sell this stuff in our pantry" Really? SELL me this? Not free or complimentary?? Again, this might be small to your non standard traveler but traveling as much as I do, it really bothered me!

Secondly, they have a channel directory both in their directory and on the table where the TV rests, the only problem...NONE of the TV channels are correct. They have the standard 02, 03, 04 etc etc on the channel directory, but the TV channels are 35-3, 35-6 and so on. Talk about a pain when being in from out of town, but if you call the front desk they have no idea as the TV's downstairs are completely different than then ones in the room so it was a big scavenger hunt all night.

Again very disappointing, and will check out the Holiday Inn Express and Suites who are right next door next time in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
HGILouEast, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey on Trip Advisor. I apologize that you were disappointed in not being able to get some forgotten items complimentary from us. This is something that we will definitely look into maybe doing in the future. I did want to let you know that we are working on getting the TV fixed in the room that you stayed in, as we did not know there was an issue with the TV channel guide not matching the channels on the TV. This is something that is activally being worked on so this does not happen to another guest.

I again apologize that you did not have the most plesant experience at our facility and if there is anything that we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Excellent hotel near place of business, restaurant steps away from Hotel. Easy access by car to centre of the city. Excellent breakfast in morning not complimentary, still under $10.00 Rooms clean spacious with microwave, refrigerater and coffee maker. Wi Fi in room.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGILouEast, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review for the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East. I am happy to hear that you had a great stay with us on your visit to Louisville. I hope that on your next visit to Louisville you will come back and stay with us again.

Again, thank you for your review and if there is anything we can ever do for you, please do not hesitate to call.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Clean, quiet and good value for location. Excellent bed in true Hilton fashion. Large room with all that business or pleasure traveller needs. Walking distance to a variety of food. wthin easy reach of the Fairgrouinds and convention center and downtown.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGILouEast, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Thank you for your great review of the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East. I am happy to hear that your stay with us was great and that you liked our facility. It is always great to hear that the staff provided excellent service for our guests during their stay. I hope the next time you are in Louisville you stay with us again.

Again, thank you for the survey!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

My son and I shared a room and there was only one bar of soap which was to be used at the sink and also taking a bath. There should have been 2 bars at the sink and 2 bars at the bathtub . Also, even 2 glasses even though you had glasses at the refrig. Also, there was not a shower cap and I had not brought one knowing there would be one. NO I would not stay at a Hilton Garden again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGILouEast, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East. I apologize that there was only 1 bar of soap in your bathroom. There should have been 2 bars of soap total in the room, 1 for hand washing and the other for showering or bathing. Unfortunately we do not provide shower caps at the Hilton Garden Inn and that is why there was not one in your room for use.

Again, I apologize that you did not have the proper items in your room and thank you for the review.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We are in Louisville on business 3-4 times a year and always love staying here. The staff is friendly and helpful and since the renovation the rooms are beautiful. We didn't have breakfast this time, but we usually do and the chef makes a killer omelet!!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGILouEast, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Thank you for the great review for the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East. We are so pleased to hear that you had a great stay with us and that the employees were friendly. We are also very happy that you enjoyed the renovated rooms. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Louisville area.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

My family and I stopped here on the way down to TN. We had booked two rooms for the bed and breakfast package a few days before, and everything was ready for us. I liked that our rooms were next to each other, too. My son and niece had a great time in the pool, and the next day's breakfast was great. Our server was very kind and accommodating. Would definitely stay at another Hilton Garden Inn the next time we travel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGILouEast, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Thank you for the great review about the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East. We are so pleased to hear that you had a good stay with us and the kids liked the pool. I hope that if your travels find you in Louisville again, you will stay with us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jeffersontown
East Louisville
Wingate by Wyndham Louisville East
Comfort Suites East
#4 of 9 in Jeffersontown
Louisville Marriott East
#7 of 102 in Louisville

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East? Share your experiences!