“You need to saty at Lousiville East”

Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Jeffersontown
Athens, United States
“You need to saty at Lousiville East”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Hotel is very nice, clean and welcoming. For a hotel in a busy location this was extremely clean and quiet. From the front desk staff to the breakfast hostess they are among the best. Don't leave without breakfast.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGILouEast, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. It is alway great to hear that our guests had a great stay with us. We hope that if you visit Louisville again, that you will pick us again to stay with.

Again, thank you again for the review!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
O
Reviewed August 15, 2013

The entrance was nice and there were a lot of things around the area but the room was very tiny and my bed was dirty but they put us across from the pool which I liked but the pool was dirty and had wet Cheetos in the pool. I won't be coming here again.

Room Tip: Go to a different Hotel
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
HGILouEast, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East. I am very sorry to hear that your most recent stay left a lot to be desired. I apologize for the inconveniences that you encountered while staying with us and I want to assure you that what you mentioned in your review are not standard for the hotel. We work hard to make sure all areas of the hotel are clean, including a guests room. If there is anything that we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Again, thank you for reviewing the hotel and I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Had my family visiting and they had a great experience at the Hilton Garden Inn. They were very impressed with both the quality and efficiency of the staff and the physical hotel. Would strongly suggest if you are visiting Louisville for business or pleasure.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your great review for the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East. I am happy that your family had a great stay with us when they came to visit. I hope if their travels find them in the Louisville area again that they come back and stay with us again.

Again, thank you for your review.
Monroe, United States
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Very quick check-in. Good for small conferences. We had about 30 people. Even the maintenance person was visible and friendly. We did not have any issues with maintenance, but the maintenance person gave the place a sense of security. All the staff were wonderful!

1 Thank Sue & John Z
HGILouEast, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review of the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad that having our maintenance man around the hotel made you feel safe. If there was anything that we could have done to improve your stay, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel.

Thank you again for the great review and we hope you stay with us again if you are in Louisville.
DeLand, Florida
Reviewed July 30, 2013

we were in town for slugger and downs. we spent the night it was clean friendly and comfortable I liked that there were multiple stores and restaurants nearby it was convenient for a one nighter, we ended up driving 15 minutes to downtown attractions

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
HGILouEast, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East. We are happy to hear that you had a good stay with us. We hope we get the opportunity to have you stay with us again if you are in the Louisville area.

Thank you again for the review!
Louisville, United States
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My room was not clean, the toilet didn't work and I was "accidently" charged for an extra night. I was also kept awake by kids screaming up and down the halls to the pool. There was nothing here to justify what my company paid for my stay. $10 for breakfast is rediculous as well. I could eat for half that at a real restaurant. I will not stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGILouEast, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thank you for the review. I do apologize that you had a problem with your room and your receipt. We have refunded the additional room night charge to you. I am very sorry to hear that you will not be back, but if there is anything that we can do please do not hesitate to contact us. We really would like another opportunity to show you that this is not standard for the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East.

Again, thank you for the review.
wakefield, United States
Reviewed July 20, 2013

They charged me and 4 others $149 per night-1 night- A woman and her young daughter in front of me-inquired if rooms were available-her rate and stay cost $109. I wonder if they will refund me the difference-why should we pay more-

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East. The only reason someone would get a lower rate is if they are with a company we have a corporate rate with. Other than that, the rate they would have paid would have been the same as everyone else. I hope this helps in understanding why this other guest might have had a lower rate.

Thank you again for the review and we hope you visit us again at the Hilton Garden Inn.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jeffersontown
East Louisville
Wingate by Wyndham Louisville East
Comfort Suites East
#4 of 9 in Jeffersontown

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East? Share your experiences!