“good night sleep”

Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Jeffersontown
Reviewed July 30, 2013

we were in town for slugger and downs. we spent the night it was clean friendly and comfortable I liked that there were multiple stores and restaurants nearby it was convenient for a one nighter, we ended up driving 15 minutes to downtown attractions

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
HGILouEast, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East. We are happy to hear that you had a good stay with us. We hope we get the opportunity to have you stay with us again if you are in the Louisville area.

Thank you again for the review!

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East

Reviewed July 23, 2013

My room was not clean, the toilet didn't work and I was "accidently" charged for an extra night. I was also kept awake by kids screaming up and down the halls to the pool. There was nothing here to justify what my company paid for my stay. $10 for breakfast is rediculous as well. I could eat for half that at a real restaurant. I will not stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGILouEast, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Thank you for the review. I do apologize that you had a problem with your room and your receipt. We have refunded the additional room night charge to you. I am very sorry to hear that you will not be back, but if there is anything that we can do please do not hesitate to contact us. We really would like another opportunity to show you that this is not standard for the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East.

Again, thank you for the review.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

They charged me and 4 others $149 per night-1 night- A woman and her young daughter in front of me-inquired if rooms were available-her rate and stay cost $109. I wonder if they will refund me the difference-why should we pay more-

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East. The only reason someone would get a lower rate is if they are with a company we have a corporate rate with. Other than that, the rate they would have paid would have been the same as everyone else. I hope this helps in understanding why this other guest might have had a lower rate.

Thank you again for the review and we hope you visit us again at the Hilton Garden Inn.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

This stay was great. The hotel is clean, well-lit and quiet. There was no small talk when we arrived; very monotone female greeted us and did not seem happy to meet a new customer. We stayed across the hall from the pool and didn't hear the party that was inside swimming have a good time. There is a Logan's across the parking lot that closed earlier than I would have liked on a Saturday night (11pm) but, the hotel is not too far from a main strip (use a gps system) that has a Smokey Bones that stays open until at least 1am. Check-out was speedy, though I had to actually talk to someone and that was not specified on the speedy check out list; it wasn't that it was unpleasant, it just was not expected.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGILouEast, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Thank you for the great suvery for the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East. I am very sorry to hear that check in was a less than pleasant experience with the clerk not interacting beside the required information. I am happy to hear that the stay overall was a good experience. If there was anything that we could have done further to improve your stay, please let us know.

Again, thank you for the survey and I hope that if you find yourself in Louisville again, you consider staying with us again.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

The staff was helpful and freindly. The room as well as the entire facility was clean. Location was good. Cost was average as compared to brands in the same catgory. In room wireless capibilities are a qulifier when traveling on business.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your great survey about the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East. We are glad to hear that your stay was good. If there was anything that we could have improved on, please let us know. We hope that you consider staying with us again if you are in Louisville again.

Thank you again for the survey.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Stayed here while in town for my son's basketball camp. Was very pleased with the hotel and location. Many dining locations even within walking distance. Hotel also offered nice outdoor seating area to relax.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for filling out the nice survey for the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East. I am glad to hear that your most recent stay with us was an enjoyable experience. If there was anything that we could have done to improve things, please let us know. Thank you again for the great survey and we hope to see you back on your next visit to Louisville.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Although am a Louisville resident had to stay here for some business reasons. Clean, awesome hotel, great value for $. Polite service, great breakfast. Loved the sleep number bed also. Highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review for the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East. I am happy to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable and that you did have a good stay. If there was anything that we could have improved on, please let us know. Thank you again for the great review and we hope to see you back at the hotel when you need to get away again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jeffersontown
East Louisville
Wingate by Wyndham Louisville East
Comfort Suites East
#4 of 9 in Jeffersontown

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East? Share your experiences!