“Great Night's Sleep”

Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Jeffersontown
Paducah, Kentucky
“Great Night's Sleep”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

Stayed here while visiting family. My wife and I had a king room and could not be more pleased. Bed was just right and air was easy to control. The ladies at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. There are several places to eat near by. Logan's is next door while Ruby Tuesdays is also within walking distance. The lobby is a nice place to relax. We had several drinks and snacks while talking to other guests before bedtime. I would like to mention one employee. While we were relaxing in the lobby, I could not help notice a man that was always cleaning and greeting each guest as they entered the front door. His name tag had Perto on it. Later when I went to the lobby restroom, he was on his knees cleaning around the stalls. I am retired, but if I ever started a business, he would be the first person I hire.
I will stay here again on my next visit to Louisville.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
HGILouEast, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so glad that you and your wife were able to enjoy and relax in our newly renovated hotel. This new layout that we have is to help promote guests to feel like they are at their home away from home while staying with us.

Thank you for your kind words for Berto. He is a very hard worker and goes above and beyond on a daily basis to help make sure everyone has a great stay with us. We wanted to let you know that we showed your review to Berto and he was very happy and thanked you for your kind words.

We hope that you will think of us the next time you are in Louisville.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Cincinnati, Ohio
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Bright light outside window on ground level. Window treatment panels did not close lettin all light in. Only sheers covered the light. :-(

Breakfast costs $10 per person. We opted to go to a restaurant. I were going to pay for a room were going to people who specialize in food not sleep. We mistakenly read that breakfast was comp.

Full size beds were NOT comfy at all. Person on 1 side bounces up when person on other side moves slightly.

Fridge was not turned on so comp water bottles were warm. Yuck.

• Stayed October 2012
HGILouEast, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay with us while visiting Louisville. I appreciate your candor on our accommodations and amenities; we look for reviews to provide insight into our hotel and the look and feel of our guest rooms is an area we are actively examining. Please accept our apology for the inconvenient light and uncomfortable bed which prevented you from sleeping. We know how important a good night’s rest is while traveling and we regret we were unable to provide this for you. I welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share and hope you will consider staying with us again so that we may show you the quality stay you expect and deserve.

Kathryn Pickard
Assistant General Manager
Ponder, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

Is it fancy? No. Is it one of the best HGI properties? No. Is it clean, comfortable and contains all the essentials? Pretty much. Check-in was a breeze and the general manager checked me in within two minutes and I was on my way. The room itself was standard HGI, fridge, microwave, comfortable beds and free internet. Unlike most HGI properties, this place does not operate their Great American Grill at night, it's only open in the mornings. The good news is Logan Roadhouse is right next door and within walking distance if you want some dinner. Down the road is a Ruby Tuesday and a Hometown Buffet. Overall it's nothing special, but a good solid property. I would probably return when I come back to town on business.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Stayed for 5 days on business. Arrived around midnight after long trip from Europe. The check-in was completed smoothly and quickly which was great as I was exhausted.
Nice large room and bed. Bathroom and shower area also a good size.
The 3 attendants who serve breakfast where very friendly and efficient. Very good selection of food including fresh omelettes on request. Coffee was topped up regularly.
The reception area has recently been refurbished which made it a pleasant place to sit. You can buy a limited selection of alcoholic drinks in the afternoon/evening. There are 3 restaurants within walking distance and numerous more within a 2-3 minute drive.

The gym, jacuzzi and pool are all worth a visit.

All in all a comfortable hotel to stay in whilst on my business trip.

• Stayed August 2012
Chattanooga, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

I got in after midnight and the night audit was very friendly and quickly got me into the room. The room was very large and spacious. The breakfast was very good. The morning attendant was also very great and anticipated everything that I would need. The only down side is the HGI beds which I knew i would dislike going in.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Atlanta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

We booked out room on Priceline for our trip to Michigan, so we only stayed one night on our way through. The room was very nice and clean, bathroom was spotless, and the service and staff was great. We didn't eat breakfast there, but it looked good. Great hotel, would definately stay again if we are in the area again.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Union County, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

We decided to stop off in Louisville KY on our way to Illinois. We stopped at a nice small Hilton Garden Inn and got a great price for the three of us that included breakfast. The staff was very nice. Jenny checked us in. It was last minute and a walk in. It was a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed July 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jeffersontown
East Louisville
Wingate by Wyndham Louisville East
Louisville Marriott East
#3 of 95 in Louisville
Comfort Suites East
#4 of 9 in Jeffersontown

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East? Share your experiences!