Holiday Inn Express & Suites Louisville East
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsstayed hereelectrical outletsworked greatnice indoor poolexcellent stayan upgradewithin walking distancethree nightsbed was comfortablerooms are cleanfront desk staffcredit cardnice roompleasant stayexcellent hotelbusiness triphie
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Stayed here this year when over for the Mid America Truck Show, I normally stay opposite the Convention Centre, but as I failed to book early enough it was full so decided to stay about 15 minutes out at Jeffersonville. Really was a good move, excellent rooms, swimming pool and jacuzzi was great plus the fitness room. The free Breakfast was very good and free cookies in the foyer during the day. A little way out of town but nice a peacefull area with little or no traffic noise, will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Convenient Location, lots of food options around. Hotel is Clean, staff is courteous. Rooms feel like they are above average size. I am a Plat Priority club member, so I see alot of HIE's and this is a good one!

Room Tip: Go to Mark's Feed Store for dinner, it is 3 miles away, and has GREAT BBQ--Front desk recommended to me 3 years ago, now I make it a stop everytime I am in town.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 13, 2013

My son and I stayed here for one night with rewards points while attending a volleyball tournament. We arrived around 8:00 p.m. and were greeted quickly by friendly desk staff. We used reward points from our Priority Club and check-in was easy and quick. We were given a room on the first floor between the pool and an outside exit door, which I usually don't like due to extra noise. However, we never heard any noise while in our room. The room had 2 queen beds, flat screen t.v., micro, fridge, and separate sofa seating area. Large and roomy, the room was well-appointed and very clean. The bathroom was basic but also very clean. Kudos to the housekeeping staff! Again, it was quiet and beds were comfy which allowed for a good night's rest. Breakfast was pretty basic - really disappointed that the pancake machine was out of service (one of my favorite parts of Holiday Inn Express breakfasts :)). Hotel was very convenient to many places to eat, gas up, etc. Easy on/off freeway. Would definatly stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I had business in the area, booked at Hotel.com, I had stayed here in the past, but, was much more expensive. Hotel staff is friendly, rooms very clean and very quiet. Bar area and dining facility were convienient, drinks not too expensive. With a room, there is a buy one get one free coupon available at the front desk. Would stay again!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Clean, Clean, Clean! Need I say more? Stopped here on a long trip to the Southeast US. You're never quite sure what you're going to get, we were not disappointed. Very comfortable room with up to date furnishings. QUIET. The staff was welcoming and friendly. The breakfast was above average for this kind of hotel (even my teenage son was impressed with the food)! Easy on and off of Interstate 64. Plenty of restaurants in the immediate area, Nice part of town.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family