“Clean and Comfortable Room”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Louisville East
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Jeffersontown
Reviewed January 13, 2013

My son and I stayed here for one night with rewards points while attending a volleyball tournament. We arrived around 8:00 p.m. and were greeted quickly by friendly desk staff. We used reward points from our Priority Club and check-in was easy and quick. We were given a room on the first floor between the pool and an outside exit door, which I usually don't like due to extra noise. However, we never heard any noise while in our room. The room had 2 queen beds, flat screen t.v., micro, fridge, and separate sofa seating area. Large and roomy, the room was well-appointed and very clean. The bathroom was basic but also very clean. Kudos to the housekeeping staff! Again, it was quiet and beds were comfy which allowed for a good night's rest. Breakfast was pretty basic - really disappointed that the pancake machine was out of service (one of my favorite parts of Holiday Inn Express breakfasts :)). Hotel was very convenient to many places to eat, gas up, etc. Easy on/off freeway. Would definatly stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I had business in the area, booked at Hotel.com, I had stayed here in the past, but, was much more expensive. Hotel staff is friendly, rooms very clean and very quiet. Bar area and dining facility were convienient, drinks not too expensive. With a room, there is a buy one get one free coupon available at the front desk. Would stay again!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Clean, Clean, Clean! Need I say more? Stopped here on a long trip to the Southeast US. You're never quite sure what you're going to get, we were not disappointed. Very comfortable room with up to date furnishings. QUIET. The staff was welcoming and friendly. The breakfast was above average for this kind of hotel (even my teenage son was impressed with the food)! Easy on and off of Interstate 64. Plenty of restaurants in the immediate area, Nice part of town.

1  Thank tivmamtv
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We were greeted warmly, recognized as priority club members and offered a snack and water. The hotel was clean and appeared to have recent updates. The room was good size but the sofa was not a pullout bed. Breakfast was the only less than excellent part of our stay in large part because we never saw an attendant in the 25 minutes we were in the breakfast area. At only 8am, they were out of some of the hot foods and the juices were extremely watered down.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

We just returned from a visit to Gatlinburg Tennessee. I am not one to travel far with kids so I made reservations to stay here after about a six hour drive. We had stayed at a nearby HIE on the way to Gatlinburg and I wasn't impressed. I was however immediately impressed upon arrival. It's nicer, more up to date, cleaner and has better accommodations. Also I appreciated being recognized as a Priority Club (gold) member right away. I paid the same price for this excellent room as I did the one I wasn't so pleased with (in nearby Hillville). This HIE books up quicker so plan ahead it will be worth it.

Our room was beautiful and it may have even been automatically upgraded. Sometimes the HIE does that if you are a Priority Club member if they aren't fully booked and an upgrade is available.

Affordable rates, friendly staff, nice area, clean and just really a value as well. If you appreciate an indoor pool, hot tub and included breakfast, they have that here too. I would return and recommend this hotel to others.

Room Tip: I booked a room from priorityclub.com . Right now they offer 1000 bonus points on some rooms and min...
Reviewed July 1, 2012

This was one of the nicest Holiday Inn Expresses we have ever stayed at. It was a such a great experience I was moved to let others know. The breakfast was fantastic too. The staff was great as was the room itself. You can't go wrong staying here, it might be a little out of the way from the main town of Louisville but you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 31, 2012

This was the first time we had stayed here, but we will return. The staff was very pleasant and helpful with dining suggestions (Sunday afternoon desk clerks), even made popcorn one afternoon while we watched TV in the Breakfast area & baked fresh cookies in the evening. We were there with a large pre-teen baseball team and their families. Rooms were large, clean and the beds were very comfortable. Especially wish to commend Pam B., Sales Manager, who helped with a problem I had (I left my purse at the hotel & didn't discover it until I was home.) She went out of her way to make sure my purse was safe and then mailed it to me. Thanks again for everything.

Room Tip: Request 3rd or 4th floors...or on 2nd not over the pool.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jeffersontown
East Louisville
Wingate by Wyndham Louisville East
Comfort Suites East
#4 of 9 in Jeffersontown

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Louisville East? Share your experiences!