Review Highlights

Great Family Fun!

Reviewed February 16, 2018
Lisa H
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

This is a fun but crazy crazy busy bowling alley. I can tell you now if you go on this Friday night or Saturday night you better try to make reservations or get there early because the lines get along and it does get very crowded impact. This is a great place for school stick your kids when it comes to town is a good place for family and kids and we had hey y'all sometime. Good running shoes nice bowls clean bathrooms Around clean place!!!

Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

This is by far the biggest and nicest bowling alley I've ever been to. Went here with my kids and some friends, we all had a good time. We got the kids free summer pass and we bought the family pass for us to bowl all summer. The only cost was shoe rental and had no problems using our free passes. Staff was friendly and helpful. Place was clean.

Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I took our college aged children to bowl here on a Friday afternoon. It was such a clean, well-maintained bowling alley. The staff was friendly and helpful. The afternoon prices were great - only $17.50 per hour of bowling for the lane instead of paying for each person individually. We especially enjoyed the digital screen where you could import pics of your group members and their faces show up in the between player videos on the screen. We also ordered food from the snack bar and found it to be fresh and very tasty. They delivered it right to us at our bowling lane where there was lots of table space to eat as we played. We will definitely have to visit here again whenever we come to visit our kids in college.

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

For several summers, my kids have been able to bowl several games free with only paid shoe rental thanks to a kids free bowling site displayed at various local Louisville bowling alleys.

We have bowled at Ten Pin Lanes in past summers and that has been fine and enjoyable. However with how busy that area of Shelbyville Rd gets and the parking hassles that often ensue, we decided to try Kingpin Lanes this summer.

The workers greeted us, scanned the bowling vouchers, took the payment for shoe rentals, and quickly got all 3 kids set up on a lane in the glow bowl area. We ordered a cheeseburger kid meal that was reasonably priced 'and actually tasted great' according to my son. Also shared mozzarella sticks which were delivered promptly and got.

Kids had fun bowling, it was nice and cool inside and appeared to be clean and well managed. We will be returning!