Review Highlights
Biggest & nicest bowling alley

This is by far the biggest and nicest bowling alley I've ever been to. Went here with my kids and... read more

Reviewed June 1, 2018

Reviewed July 7, 2017
foodiegal78
Louisville, Kentucky
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

For several summers, my kids have been able to bowl several games free with only paid shoe rental thanks to a kids free bowling site displayed at various local Louisville bowling alleys.

We have bowled at Ten Pin Lanes in past summers and that has been fine and enjoyable. However with how busy that area of Shelbyville Rd gets and the parking hassles that often ensue, we decided to try Kingpin Lanes this summer.

The workers greeted us, scanned the bowling vouchers, took the payment for shoe rentals, and quickly got all 3 kids set up on a lane in the glow bowl area. We ordered a cheeseburger kid meal that was reasonably priced 'and actually tasted great' according to my son. Also shared mozzarella sticks which were delivered promptly and got.

Kids had fun bowling, it was nice and cool inside and appeared to be clean and well managed. We will be returning!