“Wow!!! ”

Ranked #5 of 13 Restaurants in Jamestown
Russell Springs, Kentucky
“Wow!!! ”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

This place is great!! Amazing food and amazing service!!! The service was fast and friendly! The pizza and breadsticks are really great!! The place is really clean even the restrooms! Highly recommend this place!!!

Madisonville, Kentucky
“Pleasantly suprised...”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

After reading the reviews I was a little skeptical to go here. Several complained that the staff was rude. I had the exact opposite experience. Our waitress was very kind, worked her butt off (the place was packed), and kept a smile the whole time we were there.

The food very much reminds me of a family pizza joint back in New York. Good food, lots of garlic, and endless supply of fountain beverages.

I would definitely suggest running to town from the State Park for this food! You'll spend less for dinner here than you will at the park and I liked the food much better!

Give it a shot!

Visited July 2014
Jamestown, Kentucky
“Great Italian Restaurant !”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

A family friendly restaurant with wonderful atmosphere, clean and friendly staff. Food is excellent - from the pasta dishes to the specialty Pizzas. Conveniently located right off Highway 127 in Jamestown, KY - close to Lake Cumberland, the Lake Cumberland State Resort Park, and Wolf Creek National Fish Hatchery.

Visited July 2014
Tipp City, Ohio
“Pizza”
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had the calzone. It was delicious but the staff was not very friendly. I guess I'm just use to having a waitress or waiter smiling when they greet you.... Anyways, the food was great and that's the most important thing for me.

“Quick pick up”
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

While working we sometimes don't get a lot of time to plan our meals much less eat them. This little place is quick getting our take out orders ready.

2 Thank medic1644