“FANTASTIC!!!!!!! the only word to describe the Jamestown Cafe!!!”
Review of Jamestown Cafe

Jamestown Cafe
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Jamestown
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have eaten here many times over a couple of years and it continues to excel at giving you a great meal at a great price with excellent service and friendliness unmatched anywhere!! Last Friday night my wife and I set off for the 35 mile trip from our home and arrived at the Jamestown Cafe at about 6pm. It was not crowded at all, it never seems to be. We decided to have the special. Ribeye steak with fried shrimp. When we got our food it was fresh and hot, steaks cooked to perfection and delicious. The fried butterfly shrimp were great and they have some of the best cole slaw I have ever tasted anywhere. I had french fries while my wife had a baked potato. They were also hot and delicious. And the Jamestown Cafe is known for their "homemade" pies, which we both had cherry pie al a mode and it was great. It was so flaky and tender it almost melted in your mouth. Anyone who is in the area of Jamestown, KY and does not eat here is missing a real treat. It is not fancy but it is down home cooking at it's best.

1  Thank Larry L

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Local and good food. Nothing fancy but excellent prices. Breakfast is great and inexpensive. The rib eye steak is very fatty. The fillet is quite good. Steaks are under $15.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Had a business lunch here and was the waitress efficient! The lunch offerings are varied and pretty reasonably priced. You can tell this place does a killer lunch business, as it was pretty crowded but the food was served pretty quickly, without any mistakes considering I was part of a group of 10. All in all, this is the kind of place i would frequent if I lived in Jamestown. Good Business indeed.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

the food was ok ive had better and worse. nothing specail about this place.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

Average food and ok service but nothing to write home about.