“Best Chicken Buffet”

Add it.
Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken
Ranked #9 of 13 Restaurants in Jamestown
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Fridays through Sundays, Jamestown Lee's offers a buffet for lunch and dinner. I am not a buffet type of guy, but the chicken at this Lee's is the best we've ever had. Everyone that we take there agrees. It's less than $8, including drink, and the typical fried chicken buffet. But oh, the chicken! I don't know what they do differently and when I ask them, they just say "well, we've been cooking it for years". This is a quick drive from Lake Cumberland State Park or Jamestown Marina, and well worth it. We've been there many, many times, and we've always left licking our fingers. Good grief, I'm sitting here salivating over it as I type this review! Good thing we're going to the lake this weekend!

1  Thank Greg C