“Good food and something for most everyone”
Review of Asian Buffet

Asian Buffet
Ranked #5 of 16 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Great place that opened recently
Description: Great place that opened recently
Reviewed June 7, 2014

I usually avoid buffets because I will overeat even if it's not that good. However, this buffet was very good and, as my title says, there is a wide variety of food, not all Chinese. I agree that not all servers have a good command of English but I managed quite well anyway. Your drink is not included in the price of the buffet but the price is very reasonable for what you get. Also there is a menu available for those not wanting the buffet. The buffet has items pretty much for any palate including serve yourself ice cream to finish your meal. I think one of the things I noticed that I think adds to the goodness of their food is that they do not have really large pans of food on the buffet. They are smaller pans and the food then is kept hotter and fresher. They watch and replace them as soon as they are empty! A very enjoyable meal in an area that doesn't have a lot to choose from! I do believe it is open 7 days a week.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

I don't normally eat at buffets. This one was very good. Clean. Staffed & stocked.. Really good selection. Staff are really nice, although they have NO clue what you're saying. A couple of the ladies will say YES to everything. (Be careful what you say & ask for.)

Would definitely go back!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I went here with a group of friends and we enjoyed our time here. The price is great and at only $6.25 you can have a tasty lunch by eating Asian cuisine. This price is without drink though.
There are plenty of options to choose from, such as traditional entrees to american food and also a variety of ice creams.

The service is great and the servers are attentive to make sure you are enjoying your time there. The scenery is also nice and there are a few flat screen television.

I have been to a lot of Chinese buffets and I can definitely say Asian Buffet in Jackson, KY is high in my ranking with the best of them. I recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Jackson and is craving delicious Chinese food.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Nice and Clean Buffet! They have a lunch special for only six dollars! I enjoyed the food a lot everything was cooked to perfection. People in the community had great things to say about them when my friends and I asked about them. The service outstanding and cleanings get an A +.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

The Asian Buffet has a great selection, and the food was tasty. The restaurant itself has a nice Chinese ambiance and is clean. Our servers were attentive as well.