“Love their food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I go there at least once a week I love their pizzas and their hoagies are fantastic, if you are traveling best place in Jackson to eat.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

During our stay at Paul's Motel in Jackson we enjoyed the delicious food at Variety Pizza. Can't wait to come back!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

One of the worst restaurants I have ever been to. My friends and I were eager to eat here after hearing the great recommendations from a few of the townspeople of Jackson. When we visited here the service was terrible. The waitress there was rude and acted as if she did not want to serve us.

This is one way to ruin your reputation as a very good restaurant in the community. I would not recommend this eatery to anyone. Not even to anyone that lives in the city of Jackson.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

A few friends and I walked into Variety Pizza and waited for a minute in hopes that the woman at the counter would tell us what to do, because we had never been there before. I finally asked her and then she told us to take a seat and found some menus for us. However, one of my friends asked her where the bathroom was, and she simply ignored her. She did not greet any of us. Since our group was ethnically diverse, we weren't sure if she was being racist or just rude. Either way, we felt uncomfortable and decided to leave. Obviously I can't say anything about the quality of the food, but the quality of the service was pretty awful.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

There is nothing better in Jackson than Variety Pizza and is well worth the drive. I have never ordered anything bad off the menu which has a variety of choices for everyone. It is worth the drive to grab something to go or eat in. Try to Texas Cheese Fries or the Breadsticks w/ Cheese as a side. You can't go wrong!