“Fantastic customer service!”

Dining options: Buffet, Delivery
Nashville
“Fantastic customer service!”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Our party of 13 showed up on a Friday night. They gave us our own room, & their customer service was fantastic! They went above & beyond to serve us, even making extra food for our toddler at no charge.

• Visited July 2014

Louisville, Kentucky
“Must Stop Again!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

We travel 65 often, but were very happy to finally visit this spot.

We grabbed a soda and made a quick bathroom break and were floored at how clean and pleasant the place is.

I say "Must" because we weren't able to stop, sit, and eat - this time - and I'm left wondering about how that pan of lasagna will survive without me.

Somerset, Kentucky, United States
“Super Yummy.. How much? Are You Sure??”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

This is by far the best pizza I have had in forever! Our order was large, yet it was done correctly the first time! The price? Well we got the special for that day and paid less then we did for a standard lunch at a fast food place! I am VERY impressed!

• Visited July 2014
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Nice People, Good Food, What more can you ask for? Oh a good price!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I stopped here because my 11 year old cousin wanted Italian. I was not real thrilled with the idea, but went anyways. I was pleasantly surprised. The staff was friendly and the lasagna I got was absolutely delicious and filling...oh so filling. The one complaint I had was that they brought out the food as it got done...which for me meant I sat for nearly 15 minutes watching someone else eat. I would have preferred if they planned so that they could bring the food for a table out at the same time, but the quality (and quantity) of the food was great! And it was quite cheap.

• Visited June 2014
Chicago
“Fantastic fresh Pizza & Salad Buffet on a Friday night”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We were in Cave City and wanted a great non-chain place to eat. I looked at TripAdvisor and found Turtlelini's in Horse Cave, just up the road. This road, by the way, is worth driving on just to see the "old" way people used to get to Cave City - takes you by The Cave Land Motel and The Wigwam Village Motel. Must see.

Anyway, Turtlelini's had a fantastic pizza, salad, & dessert buffet for something crazy like $6.95. They would just put fresh pizza after fresh pizza out, and replenish the salad bar. They make their dough every day and their sauce is homemade. When I mentioned our son is a vegetarian, they made another one half-veggie just so he could get some off the bar.

It was just full of locals and one family having a birthday party for their little girl. Loved it. The pizza was fairly thin crust and just super-fresh, right out of the kitchen.

I wish this place was closer to home because we would come here all the time.

• Visited June 2014