“A good stay”

Holiday Inn Hopkinsville
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Hopkinsville
Reviewed September 27, 2011

I only spent one night in this hotel. However, the room was very nice and clean. It met my expectations for a nice hotel stay and should I ever have the need again to travel to this city, I would stay at this location.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Hopkinsville

Reviewed February 22, 2011

i did not like the condition of the room. On my first night in my room (407), i wasted a drink on the sheets. the next day after house keeping came thru, the same stained sheets were on the bed. Great service!!! Part two, i had the coldest shower ever ( for two days). I checked out and went to Best Western.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank agatlin71
Reviewed September 15, 2010

I spent 3 nights in Sept 2010. My family had 3 rooms. Two rooms were double beds on the 2nd floor on the front of the building. The 3rd room was a king bed on the 1st floor facing the front parking lot and off of the lobby. I was a little concerned after reading the.previous reviews. We did NOT experience any of the negative issues in the previous reviews. The building was quiet. The front desk staff was courteous and helpful. Housekeeping did a good job. The beds in all 3 rooms were extremely comfortable. The staff took pride in their pillows. The pool was excellent. It had a window at the far end of the pool that overlooked Skyline Drive (local street) which allowed in natural light. The pool area had a whirlpool and a hot sauna room. The pool closed at 10 PM for the benefit of the guests not being disturbred by noise. They had a breakfast bar that had eggs, meat, pancakes and biscuits and gravy. In addition they had a bar available in the evening and a dinner menu that had sandwiches and some steaks.. I paid $30 less per room per night than the other major inns in Hoptown. My rate with AARP was $79 and AARP got me a free breakfast bar for 2 adults. I give the Holiday Inn 5 stars for value for your dollar and the accomadations and COMFORT you receive for your money. I gave a 4 star on the room for the tube TV. When the budget allows upgrades they can put flat screen TV's in their rooms. I will definetely stay their again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2010

I stayed in this hotel 4 days a week for 6 months while on an assignment. The service and quality was outstanding, and the staff were the friendliest folks I've ever met in 3 yrs of travel. The facility is great, and beds are very comfy. Hope to be back this way again sometime!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 11, 2010

Our hotel room was dirty. It had a dirty odor to the room. The room was very dark. The carpets had a lot of dust/dirt in the corners and around the dresser and desk. Very disappointed in the room. Looked on the internet at the rooms, after arriving the hotel and rooms looked nothing like the pictures posted on the internet. The pool looked cloudly affraid to get into the pool, again did not look clean. Overall experience I would not recommend this hotel. I had booked through Expedia and could not change hotels. Will not use that company again.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 13, 2010

My family requested the wheelchair accessible room for my oldest son. The room was quite nice and had an actual wheelchair accessible bathroom. In this price range, one is not always able to find legitimate wheelchair accessible rooms. I consider myself to be quite choosey and I really had no complaints. I might add, the breakfast was affordable and it was a decent dining experience.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed February 5, 2010

This was the worst hotel stay that I ever had. Hotel was dated and not maintained very well. I originally was booked to stay there for three nights however when I checked into my room and saw the calcified water spots visible in the shower and toothpaste on the lip of the sink, that was enough to form my opinion that I wouldnt be staying longer than one night. The staff was unfriendly and everything seemed like a burden. I guess thats why I always stay at Hilton or Marriott properties when I travel. Take my advice, stay somewhere else if you are in this area.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hopkinsville
Hampton Inn & Suites Hopkinsville
Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Campbell
Quality Inn Fort Campbell
Quality Inn Fort Campbell
#5 of 6 in Oak Grove

Been to Holiday Inn Hopkinsville? Share your experiences!