“Great value!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Hopkinsville
Macon, Georgia
“Great value!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2010

I stayed a couple of nights on a business trip. This hotel is in the perfect location for all of our business activities and there are several restaurants nearby. My room was nice and clean and the staff seemed friendly and helpful.
I enjoyed the continental breakfast and appreciated their internet connected computer and printer. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
West Paducah, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2010

I was in town for a tennis tournment with my team. We enjoyed Hopkinsville and the host hotel of the tournment. We were pleased that the rooms had fridges and microwaves. The room was decorated tastely and very clean. If there is a tennis tournment in Hopkinsville again we will definetly stay there.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
Hinesville, GA
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2010

By far the worst experience I have had at a hotel. The hotel is old, dark, smells bad and very dated. Ceiling height is low which makes the rooms feel very small. Beds are old and worn out. Lumpy like a dead hooker stuffed in them. Furniture is old and broken. House keeping does not bother to clean the room if you are there more than one night. Staff is very rude and unhelpful.
I stayed here two nights before I moved across the street to Comfort Suites, which was a great hotel. Do not stay here at any cost. If all of the hotels were full in the immediate area, I would sleep in my car and brush my teeth at the gas station.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
Morehead, KY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2009

In 44 years of traveling in the education field, I have stayed at many hotels, primarily Best Western Hotels from Texas, Florida, and Flint, Michigan, and areas in between. We have stayed in hotels on numerous occasions; but never has my family had such a friendly reception from the Best Western in Hopkinsville, Kentucky. They are truly a family away from home. From the owner, Ellis Copeland, to Dana, Jennifer, Tracey, and Danny, they make you feel as if you have known them all of your life. They make my family and myself feel very comfortable. We have spent seven weekends there, and it looks like our schedule will have us there for another six months off and on for about twice a month. We always look forward to going down on business because it's almost like a pleasure trip due to the friendliness and cooperation of the staff. They epitomize what hotels are away from home.

Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
FORT HOOD
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2009

We traveled from TX to Hopkinsville to spend the Holidays with family after a series of events, I needed a break and just wanted to relax so i checked into Best Western. The young lady at the desk I believe her name was Nicloe she was fabulous. the room was great everything was clean and neat and where it should be. A couple of hours later more relatives showed up and needed a room, (apparently the hotel they picked looked nothing like its pictures online) the guy at the desk was so accomadating he got me 2 adjoing rooms immediatley on the same floor. the next morning at check out with everyone trying to get bags to 3 different cars my daughter accidently left her nintedo ds in the room, as i was leaving te housekeeper met me at the door and returned it to me.

• Liked — Clean
  • Disliked — No complaints
  • Stayed December 2008
CUMMING
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2008

Best Western Hopkinsville KY 1 night Sept. 7, 2008
There didn't seem to be a lot of choices in the area so I opted for Best Western since I've always had pretty good luck with them. But this one did not add to the good name of the chain. I would have changed the minute I walked in, but as I said.....not a lot of choices in the area. While the people were friendly enough and helpful, the hotel smells awfull... it was heavy with a mix of old smoke smell and maybe cleaning stuff throughout the hotel. It was oppressive. Then there was the shower - I was careful about getting into it because there was no rubber mat or stripping in the tub. Even though careful I almost lost it because it was like stepping on ice. Bather beware. Fortunately I caught myself before going down. And yes, I did report the problem to the guy at the desk the next morning. It is very dark and oppressive in the public areas as well as the room and I was grateful to check out. It needs a huge dose of fresh air and a new paint job inside.....to lighten it up, as well as bath mats.

• Liked — Location, nice furniture
  • Disliked — Smelly, dark and depressing, dangerous bathtub
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled solo
Erlanger, KY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2008

The Best Western Hopkinsville suited my needs fine during a recent visit to Hopkinsville. I stayed there for two nights while attending a historical event at the Jefferson Davis State Park in nearby Fairview. It was not a fancy hotel, but I was not in need of something fancy - just something clean, comfortable, reasonably priced, and in a convenient location - and this hotel satisfied those needs perfectly.

The rooms were very nice for the price (see photos), cleanliness and housekeeping was good, and the location is good - situated close to the main highway, with a variety of stores and restaurants very close by. I would recommend it to others.

• Liked — Convenient location, close to Jefferson Davis State Park
  • Disliked — Didn't have any complaints
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hopkinsville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hopkinsville
Comfort Suites Hopkinsville
#3 of 6 in Hopkinsville
BEST WESTERN PLUS Atrium Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Campbell

Been to BEST WESTERN Hopkinsville? Share your experiences!