Best Western Hopkinsville
$78
$103
$119
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hopkinsville(Hopkinsville)(Great Value!)
$91
$59
Priceline
$70
$62
Sleep Inn & Suites Fort Campbell(Oak Grove)(Great Value!)
$68
SleepInn
All reviewsroom was cleanstay at this hotel againin townhost hoteldesk and chairhotel is in a great locationyogurtbiscuits and gravyperfect staysuper nicerestaurants and shoppinggood nights sleepnice place to staynight clerkchecking instayed here for one nightcouple of hours
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Stayed for several days while visiting family in the area. Had a WONDERFUL stay. The room was large yet cozy, and absolutely immaculate! The morning breakfast was a lovely selection and quite substantial. Can't say enough about the staff...front desk thru management were cordial, helpful and extremely professional. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Tracy R, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Hopkinsville, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Thank you for your exciting review. It was a pleasure talking with you and I look forward to your return. Stay warm in New York!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Hands down the best Best Western that I have stayed at in the state of KY and IN, I travel a lot for work and experience a lot of hotel stays. Friendly staff - clean rooms - close to everything you need. Recommend staying here if your in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

William,

Thank you for your dynamite review! We are a "Directors Club" award Best Western and It's thrilling when guest notice the difference. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We stayed here for one night having visited the land between the lakes. The room was large and clean and although near the interstate it was very quiet. We ate at the Applebees next door in the evening (nothing special) and left before breakfast but did take advantage of the freshly prepared popcorn prepared at around 5. The staff were friendly and helpful and I would book it again if we happened to be in the area again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We stayed two nights at this location. Family of three.

First the "pros". The room was visually very nice, well decorated, clean and quiet. It was spacious, with a large TV, mini-fridge, microwave, desk and sitting area. From a cleanliness standpoint, there was nothing to complain about. The complimentary breakfast was fantastic with a nice selection of fresh food that was constantly maintained.

Now the cons. The beds were simply the most uncomfortable beds I have slept on in a long time. I like a firm mattress, but these were almost like sleeping on the floor. We did not have a good night's rest either night. When we arrived late Friday evening, we found only one washcloth. Bath towels and hand towels were plentiful, but why one washcloth for three people? We gave them the benefit of the doubt, because mistakes happen. However, when my husband went to ask for more washcloths I hoped that this would correct the oversight for the next day. Wrong. We were out at an event all day on Saturday, only to come in to one washcloth again. It's trivial, I know - but I think two washcloths should be standard at a minimum. What good are three towels with only one washcloth?

Overall, would I stay there again? Probably. But I'd ask to check the beds in our room first.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank FirehawksAngel
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel in the past--very good service and quality.The hotel has gotten a makeover--REALLY NICE!!! The staff is very nice and professional. I really like staying there. It is located near nice restaurants, the mall, and shopping.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family