“Excellent Choice”

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Hopkinsville
Upstate NY
“Excellent Choice”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Stayed for several days while visiting family in the area. Had a WONDERFUL stay. The room was large yet cozy, and absolutely immaculate! The morning breakfast was a lovely selection and quite substantial. Can't say enough about the staff...front desk thru management were cordial, helpful and extremely professional. Highly recommend!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Tracy R, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Hopkinsville, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Thank you for your exciting review. It was a pleasure talking with you and I look forward to your return. Stay warm in New York!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Trafalgar IN, United States
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Hands down the best Best Western that I have stayed at in the state of KY and IN, I travel a lot for work and experience a lot of hotel stays. Friendly staff - clean rooms - close to everything you need. Recommend staying here if your in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

William,

Thank you for your dynamite review! We are a "Directors Club" award Best Western and It's thrilling when guest notice the difference. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
UK
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We stayed here for one night having visited the land between the lakes. The room was large and clean and although near the interstate it was very quiet. We ate at the Applebees next door in the evening (nothing special) and left before breakfast but did take advantage of the freshly prepared popcorn prepared at around 5. The staff were friendly and helpful and I would book it again if we happened to be in the area again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Chapel Hill
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We stayed two nights at this location. Family of three.

First the "pros". The room was visually very nice, well decorated, clean and quiet. It was spacious, with a large TV, mini-fridge, microwave, desk and sitting area. From a cleanliness standpoint, there was nothing to complain about. The complimentary breakfast was fantastic with a nice selection of fresh food that was constantly maintained.

Now the cons. The beds were simply the most uncomfortable beds I have slept on in a long time. I like a firm mattress, but these were almost like sleeping on the floor. We did not have a good night's rest either night. When we arrived late Friday evening, we found only one washcloth. Bath towels and hand towels were plentiful, but why one washcloth for three people? We gave them the benefit of the doubt, because mistakes happen. However, when my husband went to ask for more washcloths I hoped that this would correct the oversight for the next day. Wrong. We were out at an event all day on Saturday, only to come in to one washcloth again. It's trivial, I know - but I think two washcloths should be standard at a minimum. What good are three towels with only one washcloth?

Overall, would I stay there again? Probably. But I'd ask to check the beds in our room first.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank FirehawksAngel
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel in the past--very good service and quality.The hotel has gotten a makeover--REALLY NICE!!! The staff is very nice and professional. I really like staying there. It is located near nice restaurants, the mall, and shopping.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

2 Thank bettyc906
Franklin
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I stayed one night on August 15. Very nice clean Best Western. The staff was particularly friendly and warm. I particularly liked having a restaurant (Applebee's) right next door and the ability to get up and go for a walk in the neighborhood that surrounds the property.

Room Tip: Stayed in King Suite. Was very roomy. Quiet third floor location.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Irvington, KY
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I am a frequent customer of all Best Westerns in the Midwest and North east states. I really love Western Kentucky for the lakes and doing my business in those areas. My recent stay at the Hopkinsville Best western was perfect and the staff was excellent. The room was clean, the breakfast was awesome..If I needed anything, I just call the front desk..In the past 5 years I have stayed in Best Westerns at least 30 times..I have never had a bad experience. My Fiance` always tells me to book the Best western when we travel too...It's the Best!!

Room Tip: Always check in a little early to enjoy the maximum time...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hopkinsville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hopkinsville
Holiday Inn Hopkinsville
#5 of 6 in Hopkinsville
Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Campbell
Sleep Inn & Suites Oak Grove

Been to Best Western Hopkinsville? Share your experiences!