“Comfortable and Pleasant”

Best Western Hopkinsville
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Hopkinsville
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Stayed there this past weekend for a tourney. Great place! Reasonable prices and clean rooms. Right next Applebee's in case you want a meal. Across the street from a convieince store and Walmart. What more could you want? They also have a happy hour down stairs with dollar beers. Flat screens everywhere and a pool out back. If this ain't a little slice of heaven, I Don't know what is!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Cshaunwilliams

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Of the three places we stayed on our recent trip, the room was the best value of the trio. I can't speak for the breakfast, because we did not eat there. But the room---spacious, with two chairs so that we both could lounge comfortably rather than have one of us lay back on the bed. The mattress was the firmest I have been on in quite some time. Cooling system worked well. And--it was the only place we stayed where I could get the Stanley Cup playoffs on NBCs sports channel! That's important this time of year. Staff was friendly. One of the better of the Best Western chain we have stayed in over the years.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank babyboomer66
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Our recent trip to the Fort Campbell area needed to be flexible with arrival and departure dates. The Staff at this hotel were exceptionally courteous, professional and understanding of our needs while we were making three different changes to our itinerary. We found the rooms to be modern, updated, and clean. Housekeeping staff was on top of any needs we required. We cannot over emphasize how well we were received and treated during our stay of five days. Many thanks to the Staff and Manager of this hotel. Good job!!!

Room Tip: Non-smoking hotel so the rooms do not smell of stale tobacco products
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Robert B
Reviewed March 18, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Donna J
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have stayed at this motel several times and have always had a great stay. Rooms are very clean, desk clerks are exceptional, amasing that the lady at the desk remembered my face and name when I only come through town every couple of months. The Manager even shared his lunch with me. Can't get any friendlier than that.

Room Tip: Bot many places as friendly and have such a possitive attitude as this place.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I would never stay at this hotel if it was the only one in the city. I called to book a room after I had stayed at the Hotel last year. I carried my cat last year and I had no problems except for the rude experience at check In. My cat was with me and I had no problems with her being in the room. I was told this time that I had to get permission from Mr. Copeland. I said forget it since it was not a part of the pet friendly policy as stated on the website. The lady apologized and I told her she did not have to apologize since it was the stupidity of Mr. Copeland. I told her that he may own and manage it but it is still a Best Western!! If you have a cat stay elsewhere. Most of us travel with dogs or cats NOT snakes, birds or other exotic animals. I have never been denied my cat when it says PET FRIENDLY!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank John T
Tracy R, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Hopkinsville, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Wow! We are delighted that you enjoyed your visit last year and wanted to return. You would have really been pleased with our complete renovation. We did receive the Directors Award. We are one of only two hotels in the area that actually accept pets. It's our job to please our guest and your suggestions will improve our success.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We stayed one night on trip home from FL. Hotel and our room was very clean and comfortable. Updated flat screen TV in room and good wifi service. Breakfast before checking out was a step above most hotel breakfasts. Nice variety of fruit, cereals, etc. and donuts were very fresh and good. Coffee with flavored creamer was a nice touch, and daily paper to catch up on the news while traveling. If our travels take us this way again, we would definitely reserve a room at the Best Western in Hopkinsville, KY. The only negative and why I didn't give 5 stars is that we are not smokers. While the room was non-smoking and did not smell, the hallway did have a little smokey smell, but not overpowering. Not sure why they didn't have non-smoking floors which would eliminate that little problem. Even so it was a nice hotel for the price and I would stay again.

Room Tip: If you are a non-smoker ask if they have a non-smoking floor in order to avoid smokey smell in the h...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

You were delightful and it was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Florida. Our first two floors are exclusively non-smoking and a few smoking rooms are on the third. I insure that you will be on a completely non-smoking floor when you return. I really appreciate your input.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hopkinsville
Hampton Inn & Suites Hopkinsville
#2 of 7 in Hopkinsville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hopkinsville
Sleep Inn & Suites Fort Campbell
Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Campbell

Been to Best Western Hopkinsville? Share your experiences!