“Epitome Of Service Excellence”

Best Western Hopkinsville
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Hopkinsville
Phoenix, Arizona
“Epitome Of Service Excellence”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Our recent trip to the Fort Campbell area needed to be flexible with arrival and departure dates. The Staff at this hotel were exceptionally courteous, professional and understanding of our needs while we were making three different changes to our itinerary. We found the rooms to be modern, updated, and clean. Housekeeping staff was on top of any needs we required. We cannot over emphasize how well we were received and treated during our stay of five days. Many thanks to the Staff and Manager of this hotel. Good job!!!

Room Tip: Non-smoking hotel so the rooms do not smell of stale tobacco products
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Robert B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have stayed at this motel several times and have always had a great stay. Rooms are very clean, desk clerks are exceptional, amasing that the lady at the desk remembered my face and name when I only come through town every couple of months. The Manager even shared his lunch with me. Can't get any friendlier than that.

Room Tip: Bot many places as friendly and have such a possitive attitude as this place.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Paris, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I would never stay at this hotel if it was the only one in the city. I called to book a room after I had stayed at the Hotel last year. I carried my cat last year and I had no problems except for the rude experience at check In. My cat was with me and I had no problems with her being in the room. I was told this time that I had to get permission from Mr. Copeland. I said forget it since it was not a part of the pet friendly policy as stated on the website. The lady apologized and I told her she did not have to apologize since it was the stupidity of Mr. Copeland. I told her that he may own and manage it but it is still a Best Western!! If you have a cat stay elsewhere. Most of us travel with dogs or cats NOT snakes, birds or other exotic animals. I have never been denied my cat when it says PET FRIENDLY!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank John T
Tracy R, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Hopkinsville, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Wow! We are delighted that you enjoyed your visit last year and wanted to return. You would have really been pleased with our complete renovation. We did receive the Directors Award. We are one of only two hotels in the area that actually accept pets. It's our job to please our guest and your suggestions will improve our success.
Hopkinsville, ky
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We stayed one night on trip home from FL. Hotel and our room was very clean and comfortable. Updated flat screen TV in room and good wifi service. Breakfast before checking out was a step above most hotel breakfasts. Nice variety of fruit, cereals, etc. and donuts were very fresh and good. Coffee with flavored creamer was a nice touch, and daily paper to catch up on the news while traveling. If our travels take us this way again, we would definitely reserve a room at the Best Western in Hopkinsville, KY. The only negative and why I didn't give 5 stars is that we are not smokers. While the room was non-smoking and did not smell, the hallway did have a little smokey smell, but not overpowering. Not sure why they didn't have non-smoking floors which would eliminate that little problem. Even so it was a nice hotel for the price and I would stay again.

Room Tip: If you are a non-smoker ask if they have a non-smoking floor in order to avoid smokey smell in the h...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
You were delightful and it was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Florida. Our first two floors are exclusively non-smoking and a few smoking rooms are on the third. I insure that you will be on a completely non-smoking floor when you return. I really appreciate your input.
Crestwood, Kentucky
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I attended a conference yesterday held at Fort Campbell so I stayed at the Best Western. The room was clean, well lit, with a newer TV. Internet access was excellent. The staff appeared attentive to customer satisfaction and fixed my check out problems efficiently and with a smile. The expanded continental breakfast was kept fresh. I would stay here again. This Best Western ranks among the top 25% of Best Westerns in which I have stayed.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
bwhop, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Hopkinsville, responded to this review, December 25, 2012
Robert,

Thank you for your kind comments. It was a pleasure having you as our guest. We have just completed a total interior renovation (all new everything) and have received the Best Western Directors Award.

Thanks again,
Tracey
Guest Relations Manager
delton
Reviewed September 27, 2012

we picked up our son at fort campbell this past summer. stayed at best western. the pool was wonderful and refreshing. the breakfast was good for a continential breakfast. the room was clean and evertything that we needed. the staff behind the counter seemed to be very professional (even though she received calls regarding the hurricane in florida at the time).

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank bookittt
Thank you for writing a review. I'm glad you were able to enjoy quality time with your son. It's a festive atmosphere whenever the military member is returning.

Tracey
Guest Relations Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hopkinsville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hopkinsville
Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Campbell
Quality Inn Fort Campbell
Quality Inn Fort Campbell
#5 of 6 in Oak Grove

Been to Best Western Hopkinsville? Share your experiences!