“nice and clean”

Best Western Hopkinsville
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Hopkinsville
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We stayed one night on trip home from FL. Hotel and our room was very clean and comfortable. Updated flat screen TV in room and good wifi service. Breakfast before checking out was a step above most hotel breakfasts. Nice variety of fruit, cereals, etc. and donuts were very fresh and good. Coffee with flavored creamer was a nice touch, and daily paper to catch up on the news while traveling. If our travels take us this way again, we would definitely reserve a room at the Best Western in Hopkinsville, KY. The only negative and why I didn't give 5 stars is that we are not smokers. While the room was non-smoking and did not smell, the hallway did have a little smokey smell, but not overpowering. Not sure why they didn't have non-smoking floors which would eliminate that little problem. Even so it was a nice hotel for the price and I would stay again.

Room Tip: If you are a non-smoker ask if they have a non-smoking floor in order to avoid smokey smell in the h...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Tracy R, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Hopkinsville, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

You were delightful and it was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Florida. Our first two floors are exclusively non-smoking and a few smoking rooms are on the third. I insure that you will be on a completely non-smoking floor when you return. I really appreciate your input.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I attended a conference yesterday held at Fort Campbell so I stayed at the Best Western. The room was clean, well lit, with a newer TV. Internet access was excellent. The staff appeared attentive to customer satisfaction and fixed my check out problems efficiently and with a smile. The expanded continental breakfast was kept fresh. I would stay here again. This Best Western ranks among the top 25% of Best Westerns in which I have stayed.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
bwhop, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Hopkinsville, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2012

Robert,

Thank you for your kind comments. It was a pleasure having you as our guest. We have just completed a total interior renovation (all new everything) and have received the Best Western Directors Award.

Thanks again,

Reviewed September 27, 2012

we picked up our son at fort campbell this past summer. stayed at best western. the pool was wonderful and refreshing. the breakfast was good for a continential breakfast. the room was clean and evertything that we needed. the staff behind the counter seemed to be very professional (even though she received calls regarding the hurricane in florida at the time).

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank bookittt

Thank you for writing a review. I'm glad you were able to enjoy quality time with your son. It's a festive atmosphere whenever the military member is returning.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

We reserved two nonsmoking rooms by phone with a credit card. Arrived and only one room available because the 3 people in line ahead of us without reservations were given all the nonsmoking rooms. The girl working the front desk didn't seem to care or comprehend the problem. She didn't even try to make it right. Definitely won't be staying here ever again !

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank Ajmcclintock

As a sponsor of your tournament, we profoundly regret your hotel experience. You were caught in the perfect storm: the time period between our trainer, responding to a family emergency, leaving a trainee alone and the replacements arrival. The trainee, not much older than you, became overwhelmed and was unable to properly access your reservation. Hopefully, you will participate in the tournament next season and give us an opportunity to really exceed your expectations. We will!

Reviewed October 27, 2011

Just wanted to say THANK YOU!!!! Our family spends every weekend in Hotels (AAU Softball Tourn.) across KY,IN,TN. The staff in Hopkinsville puts the BEST in Best Western.
Our softball team is always greeted with a "Good Luck" before the games or "How did you do" when they return in the evening after a full day at the fields.
The staff works so hard to make the girls feel comfortable, allowing them to stay in the lobby to play cards or board games. This hotel is very CLEAN, located near shopping and great restuarants. As the softball season comes to an end, we look forward to returning next season.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 3, 2011

I was in town visiting and the staff made my stay there such a good experience and I'd like to say thanks to housekeeping doin such a great job , I'll be a repeat customer as long as my daughter is in the millitery!

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed June 24, 2011

Just want to say what great people work at this hotel. My sister and I hit a deer on the highway, my car was wrecked, full of vacation stuff. The staff here was wonderful. Helped unload my car, carry to my room, help find rental car, ect. Want to say special thanks to Tiffany. The place was great, Thanks, great hotel.

Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family