“If I could give it a 0 or better yet a negative 1, I would.”

BEST WESTERN Hopkinsville
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Hopkinsville
“If I could give it a 0 or better yet a negative 1, I would.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

We reserved two nonsmoking rooms by phone with a credit card. Arrived and only one room available because the 3 people in line ahead of us without reservations were given all the nonsmoking rooms. The girl working the front desk didn't seem to care or comprehend the problem. She didn't even try to make it right. Definitely won't be staying here ever again !

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank Ajmcclintock
bwhop, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Hopkinsville, responded to this review, December 25, 2012
As a sponsor of your tournament, we profoundly regret your hotel experience. You were caught in the perfect storm: the time period between our trainer, responding to a family emergency, leaving a trainee alone and the replacements arrival. The trainee, not much older than you, became overwhelmed and was unable to properly access your reservation. Hopefully, you will participate in the tournament next season and give us an opportunity to really exceed your expectations. We will!

Tracey
Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2011

Just wanted to say THANK YOU!!!! Our family spends every weekend in Hotels (AAU Softball Tourn.) across KY,IN,TN. The staff in Hopkinsville puts the BEST in Best Western.
Our softball team is always greeted with a "Good Luck" before the games or "How did you do" when they return in the evening after a full day at the fields.
The staff works so hard to make the girls feel comfortable, allowing them to stay in the lobby to play cards or board games. This hotel is very CLEAN, located near shopping and great restuarants. As the softball season comes to an end, we look forward to returning next season.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2011

I was in town visiting and the staff made my stay there such a good experience and I'd like to say thanks to housekeeping doin such a great job , I'll be a repeat customer as long as my daughter is in the millitery!

• Stayed July 2011
Marengo, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2011

Just want to say what great people work at this hotel. My sister and I hit a deer on the highway, my car was wrecked, full of vacation stuff. The staff here was wonderful. Helped unload my car, carry to my room, help find rental car, ect. Want to say special thanks to Tiffany. The place was great, Thanks, great hotel.

Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Shawnee, Kansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2011

My husband and I were driving home from southern Georgia and decided to stop in Hopkinsville on our way back to Kansas City. We did not have a reservation and it was late at night - the front desk gentleman was very helpful and was able to accommodate us. The rate was decent (under $100 including tax). The room was very clean, spacious, and we had no problems at all. I'm not sure what all the negative reviews are about - I did not see any indication that there was anything run down, old, or unclean in this hotel. We would stay here again if we passed through.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2011

Our military group has been staying at the best western in Hopkinsville, Ky for many years. Our stays have always been great and the staff has always been willing to accommadate our everry need. we have never had nothing but the best service in all areas.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Louisville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2011

Rooms are clean and spacious. Staff is personable and strives to make each customer's stay as enjoyable as possible. Our family stay here whenever we travel to Hopkinsville either for business or pleasure. I always recommend this hotel to friends and colleagues that need to travel in the Western Kentucky --- Christian County area.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hopkinsville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hopkinsville
Comfort Suites Hopkinsville
#3 of 6 in Hopkinsville
Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Campbell
BEST WESTERN PLUS Atrium Inn & Suites

Been to BEST WESTERN Hopkinsville? Share your experiences!