“Helpful”

BEST WESTERN Hopkinsville
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Hopkinsville
“Helpful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2011

I was in town visiting and the staff made my stay there such a good experience and I'd like to say thanks to housekeeping doin such a great job , I'll be a repeat customer as long as my daughter is in the millitery!

• Stayed July 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Marengo, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2011

Just want to say what great people work at this hotel. My sister and I hit a deer on the highway, my car was wrecked, full of vacation stuff. The staff here was wonderful. Helped unload my car, carry to my room, help find rental car, ect. Want to say special thanks to Tiffany. The place was great, Thanks, great hotel.

Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Shawnee, Kansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2011

My husband and I were driving home from southern Georgia and decided to stop in Hopkinsville on our way back to Kansas City. We did not have a reservation and it was late at night - the front desk gentleman was very helpful and was able to accommodate us. The rate was decent (under $100 including tax). The room was very clean, spacious, and we had no problems at all. I'm not sure what all the negative reviews are about - I did not see any indication that there was anything run down, old, or unclean in this hotel. We would stay here again if we passed through.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2011

Our military group has been staying at the best western in Hopkinsville, Ky for many years. Our stays have always been great and the staff has always been willing to accommadate our everry need. we have never had nothing but the best service in all areas.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Louisville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2011

Rooms are clean and spacious. Staff is personable and strives to make each customer's stay as enjoyable as possible. Our family stay here whenever we travel to Hopkinsville either for business or pleasure. I always recommend this hotel to friends and colleagues that need to travel in the Western Kentucky --- Christian County area.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Chula Vista, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2010

I was actually a little fearful about staying here after reading some of the negative reviews, but I was pleasantly surprised. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean. The continental breakfast was a little sparse compared to what other hotels offer...but hey, it was free. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
Indiana
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2010

I've stayed in at least a dozen of different Best Western Hotels in different places, from the east coast to the west coast. In general, I am quite satisfied with this hotel chain but not this one. The room has a strong smell even it's a non-smoking room. There is no crib in the hotel. The breakfast was OK but the dining area has a strong smell like someone has urinated on the carpet. The mattresses are in terrible shape, and it's kind of pricey for such a hotel in such a small town.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
3 Thank grayhawkeye
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hopkinsville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hopkinsville
Comfort Suites Hopkinsville
#3 of 6 in Hopkinsville
Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Campbell
BEST WESTERN PLUS Atrium Inn & Suites

Been to BEST WESTERN Hopkinsville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN Hopkinsville

Property: BEST WESTERN Hopkinsville
Address: 4101 Fort Campbell Boulevard, Hopkinsville, KY 42240-4946
Location: United States > Kentucky > Hopkinsville
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Hopkinsville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — BEST WESTERN Hopkinsville 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Best Western, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Hopkinsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hopkinsville Best Western