“El Bracero”

El Bracero
Ranked #5 of 79 Restaurants in Hopkinsville
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Brandenburg, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“El Bracero”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

This restuarant was not as good as I thought it would be. The employees were not very friendly at all.

Visited March 2013

Elkton, Kentucky
“Great Mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

Great Mexican food, very reasonable prices, and good service. Some of the best salsa around. Dos Equis on tap so cold there a little ice on top sometimes.

Visited December 2012
Georgetown, Kentucky
“Disappointed.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

I was seated and served quickly. The atmosphere of the restaurant is nice. Ordered carnitas wich came extremely fast and had the nicest presentation of Mexican food I think I've ever had. It stopped there. The carnitas were luke warm at best, about half edible--- the rest was dry and hard. The rice and beans were mediocre at best. Maybe a bad night, maybe not their best dish. Doubt if I'll return when back in the area.

Visited October 2012
Athens, AL
“EXCELLENT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

A group of six of us were visiting Hopkinsville during a motorcycle trip. The local Victory dealer knew we liked Mexican food so they recommended we go to El Bracero. Now I've eaten at a LOT of different Mexican restaurants. I can tell you that this is one of the better restaurants I've eaten at...

Starting with the chips and salsa. Chips-B and salsa-A. The salsa was EXCELLENT! They had fish tacos on the menu...that's a good sign! Of course that's what I got! That's what I always get when available. My plate was covered with food from one end to the other along with the three tacos. The soft tortillas were VERY tasty and the fish was excellent. In fact, the five others in our group, each getting different entrees, all commented on how good their meals were.

The only sad thing....El Bracero isn't closer to home!

This place is a no-brainer in the Hopkinsville area!

• Visited July 2012
Havana, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

To this point, the best mexican food restaurant we've eaten at. The food was very authentic, service was great, and price was right.

Visited June 2012