“Comfy beds”

Comfort Suites Hopkinsville
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Hopkinsville
Reviewed August 2, 2013

In town for business and found a pleasant surprise...Clean spacious rooms with comfy beds. great front desk help that really cared. Wonderful warm cookies..this would be a place I would recommend if your traveling thru the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I was in town on business and let me tell you... Pleasantly surprised! I didn't expect much out of a mid-market hotel in Hopkinsville, but the customer service delivered this evening before i checked out was exponentially more than anyone could expect. Great place, better people.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I have stayed at five of the major hotel chains in Hopkinsville and the Comfort Suites has been the most impressive. We were in town for a funeral and were unsure of the location of the funeral home. Josh was very friendly and helpful and printed out a mapquest for us.

The hotel was very clean and the linens were very fresh.. The pillowtop bed was comfortable and the room was very spacious with a refrigerator, sofa, and microwave. The bathroom was large and spotless. There were plenty of outlets to charge all of your electronics. The layout of the breakfast area was good and the service was very attentive.

I am a loyalty member of a different chain and I must say that I was very surprised at how nice this Comfort Suites was. This will be my hotel choice in Hopkinsville in the future.

Room Tip: If you are in a hurry and need to grab a breakfast sandwich, toast an English muffin and add sausage...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I was in town for a conference and my usual brand of hotel was completely booked. The conference had recommended this property as well so I thought I'd take a chance. I was pleasantly surprised by my stay. The staff were very friendly upon check-in, my room was very clean and decorated nicely. Loved the extremely convenient charging/docking station that was provided on the deck-for someone who travels with quite a few gadgets, that was a nice extra touch! Overall, a very pleasant stay and a property I will keep in mind when I am in the area once again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2013

It was not a great time for me to spend a couple of days at this establishment. I was in town for my brother's funeral. Some family members arrived shortly before I did. Through my grief, I noticed that the desk clerk was kind, compassionate and willing to do whatever she could to make my life easier at that moment in time. I ran up to my room to get ready for my brother's viewing and on my way back down, she stopped me again and asked me how I was holding up. She then assured me that the hotel staff was there to assist me in any way possible.

I was there for 2 nights. During that time, I came to realize that in all my travels, I'd never experienced as good of a stay as I had experienced here. EVERYONE was friendly, respectful and helpful. Everyone had a smile on their face and I believe they truly enjoyed helping people. Never in my life have I had such a stay as this. I found nothing to complain about. The rooms were spotless and very comfortable, the shower was very clean and the continental breakfast was superb. I only wish my visit was under better circumstances. Regardless, it really showed me the caring compassionate side of the wonderful employees there.

Yes, I give the highest recommendation for this place. Oh yeah, the rate wasn't bad either.

Room Tip: Suite with a king size bed.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 22, 2013

This hotel is run by a friendly staff and our stay was very nice. The shower is one of the best hotel showers I have ever had. Loved the water pressure. The room was clean and bed was very comfortable. The pool was small but our whole basketball team was able to jump in and enjoy it so it did what it was supposed to.
The breakfast was not the best I have ever had but for the price you can't complain.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Clean, quiet, great beds,spacious room, cold air conditioning, nice bathrooms. My husband and I stayed the night when he played in a golf tournament there. We were totally surprised at how nice the rooms were. Will definitely stay there again when the need arises.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
generalmanagerjustin, General Manager at Comfort Suites Hopkinsville, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Thank you so much for those warm and kind compliments! It was such a pleasure to of had the both of you staying with us during the golf tournament. Be sure to check in with us for upcoming tournaments and rates. We would love to see your smiling faces again! When staying at our hotel you can always be assured you will receive a large spacious room, with anyone of our 73 suites. Why have to settle for a “traditional” (standard) room when you can have a suite for the same rate? Compare our rooms and rates to the competition.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hopkinsville
Hampton Inn & Suites Hopkinsville
Best Western Hopkinsville
#4 of 7 in Hopkinsville
Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Campbell
Sleep Inn & Suites Oak Grove

Been to Comfort Suites Hopkinsville? Share your experiences!