“Clean, nice...world's smallest pool!”

Comfort Suites Hopkinsville
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Hopkinsville
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Great hotel for the price...clean, nice, new...world's smallest pool. Last night there were 10 kids in the pool & it felt so over crowded in the indoor pool that we quit swimming. Hotel is 4 floors high, so i have no idea why they would have such a tiny tiny pool!

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed May 3, 2012 via mobile

I'm so glad we chose to stay at comfort suites. The hotel is clean the staff is friendly, the rooms are big, the beds are comfortable, the pool is warm and indoors, the hot tub is big, the breakfast is good and free and I'm glad I made this choice

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Unixrab
Reviewed March 12, 2012

My fiance and I stayed at this hotel as a get-a-way from Clarksville and we absolutely loved it! The staff was very friendly and helpful and our room was great! 5 stars to housekeeping! The room looked exceptional! The only issue we found was the waffle maker. It didn't cook our waffle all the way. However, that isn't enough to keep us from coming back!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2011

My family and I stayed here on our way out of Ft. Campbell. Everything else in the area was booked, and I chose Comfort Suites based on reviews. I normally go with Hampton Inn but they didn't offer any gov't rates left. We weren't disappointed. The rooms were spacious and clean. The staff was courteous and helpful. The breakfast included is also above average for a comparable hotel. The only bad thing to say is that the maintenance man quickly knocked once before entering our room which caught my wife off guard. Other than that, top notch hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank bryanfanning
Reviewed January 25, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times coming to visit our family and now we are moving back to this area and have of course chosen this hotel to do an extended stay until our house is ready to move into. We have always had TOP NOTCH service starting from the General Manager, Front Desk, and Housekeeping. We were greeted daily with a smile at breakfast and a Have a nice night in the evening. The decor is nicely done and the rooms are spacious. We really like that the hotel is GO GREEN. We have had no problems with misunderstandings or extra hidden charges. The front desk staff is very explanatory on the charges for damages such as smoking in this SMOKE FREE establishment ( which we prefer). We will recommend this facility to anyone wanting a GREAT NIGHTS SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank boothll
Reviewed November 16, 2010

My name is Donna Gudaitis and I stayed in your hotel with my husband on 10/15/10. I just realized that my credit card was billed an additional $7.00 for our stay. I am not sure why I was billed this extra amount.

My husband & I travel quite frequently up I-24 to the St. Louis area. We usually stay by the interstate but I decided that we would take the 9 mile trip into Hopkinsville because your hotel had been highly rated. I was VERY dissapointed. We got in around 6:30pm, dropped our bags and went to eat. When we came back to the room I used the bathroom only to find that there was no soap available to wash my hands with. I noticed a sign telling me that if I needed anything to please see the front desk.

My husband went down to the desk & asked for some soap. The lady asked him "how many?" He told her 2 - one for the bathtub & one for the sink. I think it's absurd that you do not give soap in your rooms. I can understand shampoo, conditioner or lotion on request but you have to ask for SOAP??? Now I see that I was charged $7.00... was that for the SOAP???

I will never venture off the interstate to YOUR hotel again. On the way back we stayed at another Comfort Suties... they actually had soap, shampoo, conditioner & lotion in the room... AMAZING.

The only other thing I can think of that you may have charged me for was a bath mat... I noticed that it was not there in the morning when I took a shower. If you think we took your bath mat you are mistaken. If that is why you charged me I think you better start walking your guests to their room & make sure they have everything they are supposed to have before you start charging. Whoever was supposed to check that room did not do their job because it was not there.

I hope the $7.00 goes a long way for you and your company because you certainly won't get anymore money from me, my family or my friends.

Donna Gudaitis
Unhappy Guest from Atlanta

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
7  Thank donnagud
Reviewed October 30, 2010

We stayed here because it was close to the army base and based on reviews from trip advisor. The front desk staff was helpful the hotel was immaculate, quiet, and conveniently located. Lots of places to eat near by

• Stayed: October 2010
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hopkinsville
Hampton Inn & Suites Hopkinsville
Best Western Hopkinsville
#4 of 7 in Hopkinsville
Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Campbell
Sleep Inn & Suites Oak Grove

Been to Comfort Suites Hopkinsville? Share your experiences!