“Coming home stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Lady Lake, Florida
“Coming home stay”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I stayed here for 3 nights during Thanksgiving with my kids. This was first time back in Henderson in over 20 years. The rooms very outdated and in need of repair or good cleaning. I think they have been used as party rooms by local kids. I washed clothes and had to go upstairs to tote laundry and was only 1 washer and dryer. The dryer run for about an hour but clothes still not dry. The staff was super friendly. I think next trip home will stay elsewhere.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Kiran P, Guest Relations Manager at Economy Inn and Suites, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give us a detailed feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. We really appreciate your comments as it gives us exactly the areas that we need to improve on. We will definitely include the laundry in our improvement plans. We are so sorry to hear that your room was not clean, this will be inspected and acted upon. We hope you will reconsider and give us another chance to show you that we value your opinion and we will do everything to make your next visit a far better one.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Henderson, Kentucky
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I arrived at this facility at 3:00pm to check in. Going to the room that was assigned to me I entered the room to find the bed unmade and garbage on the floor. After bringing the to the attention of the front desk I then went to the room that they reassigned to me. After unpacking I set up my laptop to get some work done. Low and behold I could not connect to the Wi-Fi. Taking my laptop to the office I could make the connection from there. They corrected the connection problem from my room before I returned to it.
Later in the evening I just wanted to shower and go to bed. It would have been a good plan if the shower had worked.
I do have to say that the employees at this facility were very friendly and courteous but this place needs help. I will never stay here again nor will I recommend Super 8 motels to anyone.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Kiran P, Guest Relations Manager at Economy Inn and Suites, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
We are sincerely grateful for the time you took to ensure that we are aware of our shortcomings. We apologize if your stay was not a pleasant one, and we wish to let you know that your feedback means a lot to us and we will certainly take the necessary measures to correct the things you’ve mentioned with regards to the maintenance of cleanliness as well as the functionality of our facilities in total. We will continually strive to improve so that we may be able to achieve our goal of excellence. Thank you for taking notice of the good points of your stay, and we hope that we may be able to give you a far better experience should you choose and stay with us again on your next business trip to the area.

Travelers are raving about these Henderson hotels

Crittenden
Reviewed December 12, 2013

We have stayed here 3 times in the last 2 yrs, this last visit, will be our last at this Super 8. The room was clean but the bathroom was very dated. Internet was good, better than a few other places we have stayed at. now for problems, ask for 1st flr room. but most rented out to long term locals, bed spreads were used in some rooms as curtains. Parking lot needs to be repaved, and they need to be more diligent about snow and Ice removal from walk ways and parking lot.
Staff was friendly as usual so no problems there. I can see they have been upgrading the furniture in the rooms, but Beds hard as a rock, chairs are to big and heavy and not very comfy to do any type of paperwork. Will think twice before staying again

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Kiran P, Guest Relations Manager at Economy Inn and Suites, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Thank you for sharing your concerns with regards to your recent visit with us. We truly understand your frustration in not being able to meet your expectations, and for that we are sorry. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have incurred during your stay with us. It is our goal to give our guests the best value for their money while making their stay a comfortable and convenient one; this however was not achieved as reflected by your disappointment. Please know that we will continually make every effort to better our services in total, and the concerns you raised regarding the upkeep of the room, and the needed updates to be done will definitely be given its due attention. We sincerely hope to make it right to you on your next visit to the area.
Mcdaniels, Kentucky, Usa
Reviewed December 11, 2013

we always stay at super 8, the place is always good. HOWEVER, this time I made my reservations through what I thought was s8 for $88 (high for them), only to find out the room was only $66 normally. somehow I was hijacked by some sort of service, which took my money even before I got to the motel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for entrusting us by continually choosing to stay with us during your travels. It is however troubling to know that there has been discrepancy on the price that was quoted for you. Should you have concerns with your bookings, please contact us directly so that we may ensure the best possible quotation for you and give you an exceptional value for your money. We appreciate your loyalty with us, and we certainly hope to be of service to you again on your next visit to the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Henderson
Ramada Henderson / Evansville
Doubletree by Hilton Evansville
Hilton Garden Inn Evansville
Hilton Garden Inn Evansville
#2 of 36 in Evansville

Been to Economy Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!