“Best WINGS in the World”

Firedome Wood Fired Pizza
Ranked #26 of 82 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: Pizza
Henderson, Kentucky
“Best WINGS in the World”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Love the pizza, but the wings are the best in the world if you get them grilled. We come here often to get their nightly special which is usually a pizza and a good portion of wings. Always good value, but I would probably pay more for the wings (just don't tell them that).

• Visited January 2013

Princeton Ky.
“Good”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Pizza is wood fired and tasty. We had char-grilled wings, unlike any we have ever eaten, very good. It was a little noisy with the bar patrons and the sports fans. They also had a game room for the kids.

Visited November 2012
Tucson, Arizona
“Awesome wings, great pizza”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Alright I can't believe they don't have their own page on here already...so I started one. I love this place, whether it's to have a beer with the boys or just have dinner. To start, the service is always good, and if you're from the area you'll usually see someone you know either working or dining, which is nice. Second, it can take a little bit for the kitchen to catch up sometimes, but that's completely okay because once the food arrives you realize it was worth all the wait in the world. The wings are perfection right from the oven, and they have a new dry rub that literally will knock you off your feet, my friends and I think it tastes almost exactly like Grippo's chips (I know, right?). The pizza is bomb as well, no complaints there. The pasta is always great too, and the portions are enough for two people. Price-wise you can't go wrong here, it's what you'd expect from a dine-in pizza joint. There's a bar next door too, Double Dukes. It's a short indoor walk through part of the Ramada that FireDome is a part of, and they always have specials going on, as well as constant sources of entertainment such as bands and Karaoke.

All in all, Firedome is among Henderson's best food, in my humble opinion, and I hope they stick around for a long time!

• Visited November 2012