“Quality Food, Great Fun and Holds up with Any Hibachi Grill in the Country”
Review of Tokyo Teppanyaki

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tokyo Teppanyaki
Ranked #9 of 84 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Been 4 or 5 times now. All good experiences. Sushi has never disappointed and there is a hugh selection of Sushi. Always eat at the grill for the entertainment. While not every chef is as entertaining as others, all have been above average and some have been great. They appear to always be good with kids at the table. I am impressed that we have a great place to eat in Henderson that could hold its own in any big city. There are other very good places to eat in town, but for a change of flavor, I am so glad we have Tokyo. Pray it lasts.

Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Great food, cool atmosphere, great service, & reasonable prices.
Nice beer selection.
Hibachi grill puts on a nice show but I prefer during at the sushi bar. Cool sushi chefs taught about sushi while preparing orders.
Going back for lunch today!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Not much I can say bad on this place, it's new and it's the one restaurant in that particular building (most of the previous tenants have failed) that I can see lasting for some time. Prices are pretty fair for Japanese cuisine, and the sushi is awesome!!!

1  Thank sixstringsent
Reviewed November 8, 2012

My wife and I have traveled quite a bit, and we have enjoyed good and not-so-good sushi in many locations - the best being at Sapa Sushi Bar in Salt Lake City, and the worst being on a Carnival Cruise. Aside from the lack of big-city vibe, this sushi restaurant was the match of Sapa or anywhere else, and at a fantastic price.

We didn't choose from the menu, ordering a "boat" of mixed variety to the chef's liking instead. We basically asked for a sampling of rolls, sashimi, and nigiri choices. They were all fantastic - fresh, well-presented, and all with generous portions of various varieties of seafood.

We were seated quickly, and the service was fast and friendly. Our salad and miso soup arrived quickly, and we didn't have to wait long for the boat to arrive. The restaurant also offers hibachi dining, the first in Henderson. I would expect the same level of service at the grill as at the sushi bar.

It speaks well of the owners to make a go of this type of restaurant in a smaller city hooked on pizza, wings, and comfort food. If you are passing through Henderson and want something other than standard chain fare, drop in here. You will not be disappointed.

4  Thank hamiltonc3