DoubleTree by Hilton Cincinnati Airport Hotel
$143
$140
$159
$116
All reviewsdouble treecookieson demandnice hotelan early flightshuttle servicethe room was niceconvenient locationstaff was friendlywould stay here againupon checkbed was comfortablepark and flycreation museumairportcvgconvenience
Reviewed February 1, 2014

checked in to this airport property due to early flight and approaching snow storm. great service, exceptional meal and concerned staff. surprisingly good dining room staff with interesting menu choices...some with a welcomed regional influence. i wish my bed at home was this comfortable!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jazzguySO
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I check in under one room (107) and by the time I get back, I'm locked out and checked into a room (315) which is already occupied. I thought I might be confused, so I go to room (315) slide the key in and BAM...the door locked is locked with the metal latch. Clearly, someone is in the room. I'm lucky I didn't walk in on someone during an intimate moment -- that could have been bad news. I go back to the front desk and tell the lady she has my reservation wrong, which I told her the moment I realized I was locked out of (107) Finally, after about 30 minutes of feeling like a prisoner at the hotel -- a bell man brought me to my original room (107) he opened the door and guess what? The lights are on and my bags are in the room. Yep, I was right all along.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 8, 2014

This hotel was well taken care and very clean. With the weather at below 0 the floors were kept safe and clean. I give then a 10+. The only issue that night was that the TV in our room did not work. However, in the scheme of things we were happy just to warm and safe.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Completely enjoyed our recent stay- only regret is that we could not have enjoyed the accommodations longer. What is not to love- Incredibly clean facilities from the moment you walk into the lobby. Had a fabulous sleep with no unwelcome noise. Hope to be able to return one day not on a time constraint.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I have traveled considerably for business and have always had a good experience with Hilton Hotels. This Doubletree by Hilton at the Greater Cincinnati Airport is an outstanding hotel. I highly recommend it for business or pleasure. The accommodations are perfect for either. The staff will spoil you with their attention to your every need.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple