“The Double Tree”

DoubleTree by Hilton Cincinnati Airport Hotel
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Hebron
Reviewed February 27, 2013

my review soon as i checked in i fell in love with the lobby so many pictures so many painting the fairest wheel even caught my attention the i check in an they gave me some kind of cookie that i even loved a lil but more then i did all the paintings on the wall, she said sir heres you room key an your up on the sixth floor. i gets to the sixth floor an boom theres an air plain taking off, i said aaahh man i never seen anything like this before in my life... i kept staring an staring till the plain disappeared then i looked to see if there was any more coming or going but it never did now keep in mind i havent even got to my room yet, im still starring at the sun set while this plain takes off woow.... i finally leave from lookinf out the window to get to my room, King size bed that had my name on it with a pillow that said, "sweet dreams" wasnt i in heaven lol first thing i done was laid on the best kicked my shoes off an said, " dammit, i', home" hahahaha. i turned it on ESPN on my flat screen an dam near fell asleep, i geta knock on the door from some friends i supposed to meet up with told me to come next door when i get a chance i said ok, i opened up my bathroom door as OMG hahah the bath room had this big mirror in it with light that match the walls so perfectly... i washed my hands an face, right before i left for the event. i opened up my windows an there it was "The View" i didnt wanna leave my room... The main reason for my stay at the double tree is because we went snow tubing witch is so much fun with a lot of people, we had so much fun that we didnt realize that it was 18 degrees out side but time it was over with we got back to out cars an fell asleep on the way back to the room witch we got back about 1 something that morning. i was knock out cold before i hit the bed lol to funny to funny double tree

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed February 26, 2013

We stayed here after arriving late. The facility is very nice. The room was great. The value could not have been better. Quite surprised by the high quality of the accommodations. Room was consistent with a 5 star hotel. Looks like room was recently renovated. The airport shuttle was convenient. Restaurant was good for breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Wonderful stay! Pool area is by far the best I have ever been in for an indoor. Rooms were very comfortable. Service was average. The restaurant looked very attractive but the prices were way too expensive. We asked for the warm cooking as a good night treat and the staff had no problem giving us some.

Room Tip: Ipstayed in the 2 towers which was right above the pool
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We stayed the night before our flight out of CVG. Check in was a breeze. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. The warm cookies were great and unexpected, a nice treat. The room was very nice. The bed was very comfortable, nice bedding, good pillows, the view was very nice, the bathroom had a great shower and amenities. We were very surprized to find that the top floor was a smoking floor, since the majority of hotels are non-smoking. The main floor has a very good restaurant, where we had a lovely dinner, wonderful cocktails, and excellent service. We also had a very good breakfast the next morning, with excellent service. We were unaware that we could leave our car there while we were away, until the front desk staff informed us of this service. We were glad we decided to use this service. It was much more cost effective than the airport and the shuttle could not have been better. The drivers going to and from the airport were very friendly. The shuttle was quick and efficient. If we should choose to fly out of CVG on future trips, we will definately stay at the Double Tree again.

Room Tip: Higher floors have good views.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Booked in for an early flight the next day and was pleasantly surprised. Public areas are modern and airy, restaurant was good with great selection and quality and friendly service, rooms are modernized and really nice, paid wifi is reliable, bed is comfy. My one concern would be the shower head is too low and shower pressure not great.

Business hotels really need to figure out that if you give travellers a comfy bed, good wifi and a good shower then everything else really doesn't matter, mess up one or more of those and that's when people start to get unhappy

Rob

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We stayed here prior to taking an early morning flight. The staff was wonderful! They did what ever needed to make this stay as perfect as possible. Even provided plenty of extra cookies, which the kids loved. The older gentleman who drove the airport shuttle was very friendly. The price was great and they even upgraded us to a suite since we had to wait because the front desk was busy when we got there. It was not necessary but much appreciated. Doubletree should be very proud of this staff because they have created a loyal customer for future stays.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 30, 2013

As part of my on going drama about my last visit to USA we missed our connection back to Dublin and had to stay in the Doubletree for two nights even though it was Xmas and most staff were away on holidays the staff pulled out all of the stops to make us comfortable the rooms were very comfortable although our ones had no bath no problem I prefer showers the food was all good, only complaint being upon arrival I ordered a drink from bar went upstairs to get kids settled in when i came back down at 23.10 the bar was closed and barman gone he could have left drink and charged room but that was my fault for not giving room number and it was Xmas so no problem there the next day they took us and picked us up gratis to a shopping mall to kill some time they also ignored the fact that we used the pool in our underwear (clean !!who brings swimwear in December ?).They also allowed me to use their computers for free as mine crashed and i needed to confirm flight status didn't even have to explain why.Compared to the way we were treated at Dulles Marriott this was a breath of fresh air I would on experience recommend the Hilton over the Marriott any time until they sort out the staff at Marriott

Room Tip: if you need a bath ask them if the room has one, we were staying paid for by Airline so didn't c...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hebron
Cincinnati Airport Marriott
Hampton Inn Cincinnati Airport-North
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport
Comfort Suites Cincinnati Airport
Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport
SpringHill Suites Cincinnati Airport South

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Cincinnati Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!