“Great place to stay!”

DoubleTree by Hilton Cincinnati Airport Hotel
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Hebron
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I stayed at this hotel overnight for business and was impressed with how gorgeous the hotel is and the wonderful service. Every staff member was extremely helpful and courteous, which is always appreciated very much. The room was comfortable and well-appointed for an airport hotel. The rooms were fitted with modern conveniences, where appropriate, but still have charm. The restaurant and room service were excellent...I ate lunch and dinner at the hotel and was pleased with the quality and selection of the food. Overall, I would definitely stay here again and will recommend this hotel to my friends who travel through Cincy. A must see!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed December 8, 2012

The best part of staying at a Doubletree is the chocolate chip cookie you get at the time you check-in. I have stayed at Doubletree hotels in the past but not frequently. My recollection is that they are typically upscale, clean and full-service. When I learned that a seminar I was scheduled to attend was being held at a Doubletree, I looked forward to my two-night stay. The Doubletree Cincinnati Airport Hotel did not totally live-up to my expectations. Generally speaking, this property is up to par in nearly every category of everyother Doubletree that I have stayed in. The room was spacious and liveable. There was a generous work area, plenty of seating options and a luxurious pillow top bed with enough pillows for a slumber party. I was in heaven, until I tried to access the hotel WiFi. I have stayed in nearly every brand of hotel you can imagine ( i.e., Best Western, Comfort, Fairfield, Courtyard, etc., etc.) and I have NEVER had any problem accessing the hotel WiFi. At the Doubletree Cincinnati Airport Hotel, I was informed that the internet access fee was/is $12.95. That seems a little excessive to me, considering that even McDonalds offers FREE internet access, along with just about everyother business in the United States of America. I'm sorry, but I have not stayed in any hotel in the last 5 years that charges a fee for internet access. The front desk explained that unless I was a Hilton Diamond or Elite member, that I would have to fork over the fee for internet access. OK. NOT!
Finally, and again I have to repeat, this hotel is exceptional and a great value. My only other observation has to do with the television/cable offered. In my room, the large, flat screen TV was beautiful. The problem being, I've had better reception and a better picture (clarity) on black and white 10" televisions with rabbit ear antenae then I had on the HD, flat screen TV in my room at this Doubletree. Thank God I wasn't at this hotel to watch the Super Bowl or the American Idol finale.
Regarding the seminar I attended, the facilities were great, the hotel staff attentive and the lunch was great. Overall, they have a great staff and without the minor problems I encountered, I was completely satisfied with my experience at the Doubletree Cincinnati Airport Hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

Older, but updated, 8-story airport hotel -- 170+ rooms/ suites; not far from I-275 and I-75/ I-71.

King Bed Room (Non-Smoking)
---------------------
• Clean, comfortable, spacious for 1 or 2 people -- well up to Hilton Doubletree's standards.

• Comfortable king bed with several feather pillows, comfy chair with ottoman, sofa.

• Spacious desk & adjustable ergonomic office chair. Enough outlets for multiple gadgets. (You can also remote print from room to Business Center printer.)

• $12.95 Internet/ WiFi charge; free to Gold/ Diamond HHonors. (If staying for several days & you *have* to pay for Internet/ WiFi, this fee adds up; 5 days is nearly $65. With so many hotels offering free Internet/ WiFi, having to pay for it can have you rethinking a long stay. If Doubletree's conveniences (proximity to airport, on-site restaurant, exercise room, etc.) outweigh WiFi fee, it might be worthwhile.)

• Mini-fridge & coffee maker; but no microwave. (Can't reheat leftovers, but can store cold drinks & food.)

• Non-swiveling, flat-panel LCD TV in odd location (above desk) -- not quite comfortable viewing. (Sort of get used to it; but if you're not staying long, not problematic.) 70+ TV channels, so you may find a station you'll like.

• Spacious glass shower & granite-top bathroom sink; no bathtub.

• Astonishingly *quiet* considering proximity to airport.

• Free self-parking.

• Approx. 20-30 minute drive to downtown Cincinnati.

• Not far from I-275 and I-75/ I-71.

Additional Niceties
-------------------------
• Soft, warm, tasty, chocolate chip cookie at check in.
• Bathrobe & slippers in armoire.
• Fragrant toiletries in bathroom.
• Chocolates on bed.

Pleasant for overnight stay or longer. (If returning for longer stay, would upgrade to Suite for microwave, dishwasher, full fridge -- kitchenette conveniences.)

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank gnomemoss
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Hotel was nice. Clean, very flexible. Stayed here to go shopping in Cincinatti (Ikea, outlet malls) - location was NOT convienent. However, if you were flying out of the airport, SUPER convienent. The hotel restaurant was iffy - my brother and I ate there and we got sick. Second night, ordered pizza from a local joint, and it was delicious!

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor to the left of the check in desk.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Had a good stay here. Room was clean and hotel staff were helpful. When I lost some money in a vending machine, a staff member promptly brought me another bottle to my room at no charge.They give guests warm cookies at check-in. Nothing glamorous but a good choice for a person needing a room near the airport.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2012

My husband and I stayed here on the night before we left for vacation. We liked it so well that we stayed again on the return flight. The staff was very friendly. The room was excellent, the bed was very comfortable. We ate an excellent breakfast on the return visit.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank justpeachy09
Reviewed October 29, 2012

On airport grounds, two minutes by shuttle, renovated, great beds, better-than-average room service and cuisine, immaculate. Free parking and wii-fi. Pleasant and helpful front desk. Heating and A/C worked well.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank rturner125
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hebron
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport
Cincinnati Airport Marriott
Hampton Inn Cincinnati Airport-North
Comfort Suites Cincinnati Airport
Homewood Suites Cincinnati Airport South-Florence
Hyatt Place Cincinnati Airport/Florence

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Cincinnati Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!