For a pre-flight overnight near CVG, this hotel is our fave. The cost of a restful night, combined with leaving the car parked in the Marriott lot for the duration of our trip, practically offset the cost of just parking elsewhere (even off-airport). The hotel is extremely close to CVG, sitting at the end of the main connector road, but is very quiet (no doubt because CVG is down three-quarters of its flights). Easy access to 275, either direction. Also, if you're driving and have a craving for Skyline Chili, there's one just down the road heading west.
Our room, hallways, and public areas were very clean, well maintained, and inviting -- and smoke-free. Service and attitude were excellent. Ample fitness room, tiny indoor pool, good restaurant, event facilities with lots of parking, a beautiful, new lobby (with a Starbucks off to the side). No complimentary breakfast (unless it comes with your particular rate plan).
Shuttle to the airport was quick, about every 15 minutes (although you should check ahead if it runs between midnight and 5 am). For a return, just call from your cell or airport phone near baggage for a prompt pick-up (from baggage claim, walk outside, cross over to the first "island" and stand near the yellow "hotel" sign on the round column -- we waited a mere 5 minutes after calling). Shuttle drivers were friendly and careful with luggage.
The room itself offered a two-tiered desk, perfect for working, along with an oversized tech plug-in box. Plenty of cable channels. Clean, white-white, nicer-than-usual bedding. Bathroom was standard size and partially upgraded. We did not hear our neighbors above, below, or beside us -- and the hotel was packed.
If I could change a couple things: A new bed, as it sunk toward the middle. A stronger bath fan. A fridge/microwave would be a plus, especially a small fridge. And please, Marriott, the charge for internet is low class and gouging.
However, we would most definitely stay again when a flying out of CVG, after checking the bed quality first, due to convenience, customer service, and cleanliness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cincinnati Airport Marriott offers award-winning service and amenities perfect for the business and leisure traveler, but it is our location 1/2 mile from the airport that you will really appreciate. We are just a short complimentary shuttle ride from CVG Airport and minutes from downtown Cincinnati. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Marriott, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Cincinnati Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cincinnati Airport Hotel Hebron
- Marriott Hotel Hebron
- Marriott Hebron
- Hebron Marriott
- Marriott Hotel Cincinnati Airport