Stayed for one night on a business trip. Shuttle service is very fast--there is a phone at baggage claim to call for a pick up. The hotel is not right on top of the airport, so noise is not an issue. Hotel lobby was under construction so part of it was closed off...it looks like it will be very nice though. Pool and work out room look clean and very nice.
Upon check-in the staff were very accomodating. I needed cab service for the morning and the front desk person told me she would arrange it for me. When I got to my room, she called me and told me she had confirmation from the cab company on the pick up. I liked this individual attention to detail.
I ate dinner and breakfast in the restaurant. Food was very good. Breakfast service was fast and the staff could not have been nicer. The manager was also helpful and was assisting the staff, which was a pleasure to see. They appeared to all be working together.
Rooms were super clean. A bit dated decor, but the bedding was prestine. Heat worked great. I mention this only because I have been in several hotels on business where the thermostat is not accurate and the room is either freezing or broiling! This was spot on.
The only thing I noticed that I didn't like was that due to the construction, there were several construction workers going in and out of an entrance that was near the elevators, out of sight of any staff at the front desk. There did not appear to be any security relative to the elevators/ hotel guests, etc. It would have been very easy for one of the workers, or anyone else, to follow a guest into the elevator and/or go up to the guest room floors. I noticed this on both days of my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cincinnati Airport Marriott offers award-winning service and amenities perfect for the business and leisure traveler, but it is our location 1/2 mile from the airport that you will really appreciate. We are just a short complimentary shuttle ride from CVG Airport and minutes from downtown Cincinnati. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Cincinnati Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cincinnati Airport Hotel Hebron
- Marriott Hotel Hebron
- Marriott Hebron
- Hebron Marriott
- Marriott Hotel Cincinnati Airport