“Great Hotel!”

Cincinnati Airport Marriott
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Hebron
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We stayed at the Marriott for three nights this September and have stayed at this hotel for many years at this time. The staff are always accomodating and pleasant. Check-in was lightening fast, the rooms were clean and comfortable. The manager Larry went above and beyond to make sure we were enjoying our stay - he actually came outside and refilled our coffees for us in the morning! I can't say enough about how wonderful this hotel is. Thank you Marriott for making us feel at home.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed August 8, 2012

I was part of the International Ventriloquist Convention and the staff at the hotel treated us royally. Everyone was so nice and went out of the way to make us feel at home, especially Big John, as he was christened. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2012

From the friendly, helpful check in,to the clean bright well appointed rooms we once again had a wonderful stay at this hotel.The front desk staff helped us with our sight seeing plans and were also great at solving my lap top's wireless problem. All with a smile.Great Kentucky hospitality!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2012

The Marriott Cincinnati was great. The front desk staff were all extremely helpful with my questions. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone traveling in and out of the Cincinnati airport.

Room Tip: The rooms are fantastic and restaurant/lounge is great. The restaurant has a great menu selection...
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Typicial close to airport hotel. Its an ok place for 1 night. The thing that might make me choose a different hotel next flight in and out is the service. I am a gold member marriott reward member and stay at many marriotts. First this hotel placed a 100.00 hold on my card. Marriotts typically do 40 and some do none. 2nd we ordered room service for dinner and breakfast. I wasnt finished with our dinner tray and a lady knocked on the door loudly at 11:00 pm wanting to pick out tray up. I know to leave it in front of the door when I am finished. The dinner was average not great but not bad. The breakfast was terrible. Skip the waffles. It was soft and tasted as if it had been made, froze, and microwaved. The breakfast is not free at this location as it is in most Marriotts. Since I was paying for it I did expect more.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Over 540 attendees at our annual Ventroloquists convention. First time here, the previous location could not handle the convention physically nor could they keep up the building and grounds to acceptable standards. The facility and staff handled the group exceedingly well. Their breakfast and lunch buffets were reasonable priced. There aren't any restaurants near by (closest over 4 miles away), so the buffet really helped. Rooms were nice and clean, with the true Marriott customer service in full force. Excited for our new location.

Room Tip: Some rooms have fridges, others do not, so ask ahead of time.
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Five colleagues and I stayed here before an early flight. The staff was very friendly, the restaurant good, and the beds comfortable. In addition to offering a friendly welcome and convenient location, the property permits guests to leave a vehicle at the hotel and use the shuttle. They will send the shuttle to retrieve you upon your return. The shuttle driver was as friendly as the rest of the staff - he loaded and unloaded our bags and had cold water available for us when he picked us up. A small touch that made a difference after a long day of traveling. I'll book this property for myself and my staff when we need to stay near CVG.

1  Thank SaraLZ
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hebron
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Cincinnati Airport Hotel
Hampton Inn Cincinnati Airport-North
Comfort Suites Cincinnati Airport
Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport
Courtyard Cincinnati Airport

Been to Cincinnati Airport Marriott? Share your experiences!