“Great place to stay just don't forget anything”

Comfort Suites Cincinnati Airport
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Hebron
Reviewed June 26, 2011

We loved the friendly staff. The breakfast room was crowded until they opened the next room. However don't leave anything behind. Due to their new policy you have to pay for your items to be shipped. They no longer do it c.o.d. Would not be a problem except they mailed our package to someone else. Now we have to wait longer for it to come to us.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed June 19, 2011

Stayed at the Comfort Suites to go to the Creation Museum on our cross country trip. It was a great first stop. Suite was clean, staff was friendly, close to Museum. We are staying again this year as we return to the Creation Museum on our way to Georgia.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2011

We stayed in this hotel while visiting family and catching the Reds/Cards game. The hotel was an easy drive from downtown Cinci. The room was great, with the pull out sofa bed giving plenty of room for the kids to have their own space.

Parking was an issue, and it didn't help that a large bus had been allowed to park sideways across six spaces in the small parking lot. We ended up having to park in a nearby business lot and walk to the hotel at 1:30 a.m. when we returned from the ball game.

The next morning, we were awakened at a ridiculous hour by the clear voices of our neighbors and footsteps from the room above us. Insulation is definitely an issue.

Breakfast left much to be desired. The fruit wasn't very fresh, the biscuits were hard like they had been nuked too long and the gravy was from a can. There was a waffle maker, and the danishes and muffins were decent.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 10, 2011

I made reservations online through a website (Park, Sleep, Fly) after checking out the reviews on TripAdvisor. We were flying out early the following morning, and this hotel was very reasonably priced, plus I left my car there for a week, and that was included in the room rate of $80. Rooms were clean and comfortable, and we left before breakfast was open, but I believe that is included in the price.
Our only problem was the blond at the desk upon our arrival - she just wasn't very friendly. She went through all the usual motions, got our room, key, papers to leave my car there, arranged for a shuttle the next morning - she was just very intimidating...didn't want to ask her any questions...
The early morning (5 am) shuttle was on time, and efficient.
The shuttle that picked us up a week later was 45 minutes late (the hotel is only 4 minutes from the airport) - after several calls, the shuttle finally arrived. This is a great service to provide, but after traveling all day, it's frustrating to wait that long when the hotel said the shuttle would be at the airport in 5 minutes.
I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2011

I have stayed at Comfort Inn and Suites before but I was disappointed in this stay.

1) There was no one at the front desk upon my arrival and I had to wait for several minutes before the clerk appeared. I was not greeted by the clerk and she did not even ask for any type of identification from me. Even though the credit card I handed to her had written in black marker "check id".

2) After check-in, I left for several hours, but asked before leaving about the lack of parking spaces. I was told to just park along the curb. I did when I returned, but I was nervous that I would get hit in the morning by someone trying to back out.

3) The elliptics and treamills in the workout area were old and broken. I finally got one of the treadmills working. The other one, the platform jerked when walking, one elliptic had a broken foot pedal and the other had a broken montior. The desk clerk stated that she was unaware that there were any problems but that there was no on there to repair them. Disappointed, because this was a reason I had choosen this hotel.

4) Breakfast was average early morning fare. It was okay.

5) Rooms were clean, quiet and the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 7, 2011

Rooms were clean, modern and quiet. Staff went out of their way to make sure you were happy. They even offered to follow me in the shuttle to drop off my rental car and then take me to the airport the next day! Saved me an extra trip and wasting time. I plan on several more trips to Cincinnati and would definately stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 28, 2011

Spent Valentines night here after dining out and attending a show in Cincinnati. Facility was spotless, room was efficiently designed yet had plenty of room for our needs. Just 4 miles from I-75/I-71 interchange makes it a nice congested free location for travel into Cincinnati if that is your destination. Close to the airport and provides shuttle service if needed. Offers a free "hot breakfast" but we slept in so can't comment on that aspect. I'd recommend this hotel for anyone who appreciates well kept facilities and is value oriented as am I.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hebron
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport
Hampton Inn Cincinnati Airport-North
Cincinnati Airport Marriott
DoubleTree by Hilton Cincinnati Airport Hotel
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Lawrenceburg
Quality Inn and Suites
Quality Inn and Suites
#6 of 9 in Erlanger

Been to Comfort Suites Cincinnati Airport? Share your experiences!