“Convenient location, reasonable price”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Hebron
Altoona, Pennsylvania
“Convenient location, reasonable price”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Great place when you're traveling and need a reasonably priced hotel near the CIN/NKY airport. Entry has a beautiful wooden staircase (also an elevator). Typical breakfast buffet with the waffle maker, etc.but better than most at keeping things filled - fresh grapes and strawberries! VERY friendly staff made us feel welcome. My room was a standard king-size bed suite with fridge, microwave. Some of the furnishings are a little worn but the bed was VERY comfortable - and the pillows were GREAT. I was given the room right at the top of the stairs so at first I was concerned about noise - but no problems. They had a pool but I didn't use it. I didn't use it but I saw airport shuttles too. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
CVGSF, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We truly do appreciate the kind words.

Our staff works hard to ensure that every guest has an exceptional stay! We certainly appreciate feedback, both positive and negative as it helps us get better.

Again, thank you for your comments and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to our area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Paris, Illinois, United States
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

Not as large as other country inns I have visited but still just as nice. Booked a one bedroom suite and it was a nice big room with a good size fridge, microwave, and wet bar. Having a bedroom separate from the living room was nice. Being close to the airport is always a concern (I have been at some and the air traffic is very loud) however it was very quiet. The rooms and hotel is very clean. The pool and hot tub were nice though the pool water was a little cool but not cold. Bed was comfortable and I had no trouble sleeping. Free hot breakfast buffet is always nice. Express checkout is available. All in all a very nice place to stay. Also be sure to get some cookies from the front desk.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Our staff works hard to ensure that every guest has an exceptional stay! I will definitely look into the pool temperature to ensure that it is set properly.

Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Charming hotel that offers a good value and is minutes from the airport as well as 10 minutes from major corporate warehouses. Stayed here on business and found the room spacious and clean, appreciated the free breakfast buffet and was surprised to find a full size pool and workout facility. Comfortable room, with microwave and large mini-fridge. Free Internet and free parking.

Room Tip: I was traveling in a small group - all of us had different rooms facing different areas on different...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Cat_9079

Our staff works hard to ensure that every guest has an exceptional stay!

Lombard
Reviewed February 7, 2014

This was an excellent stay for me while attending a workshop. The room was sparkling clean and had refrig and microwave. Breakfast was warm with delicious eggs and sausage, fruit, yogurt, you name it. I enjoyed the fitness center and cookies and fruit at the desk. The front desk personell were wonderful. Thank you for a great value!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Our staff works hard to ensure that every guest has an exceptional stay!

Owen Sound, Canada
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Got this hotel through an online booking service at quite a good price. Service was superb. The clerk was cordial. You can help yourself to cookies at the front desk, I appreciated the clerk informing me a fresh batch was just coming out of the oven and urging me to take several, (even if I was fine with 1!) It was obvious that the washroom in my room had not been finished making up (used towels). I returned to the front desk, got a new room in a wink and the rest of my stay was perfect. The property looks fairly young, beds very comfortable. I didn't try the breakfast, although there was a good selection, including hot items

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Jigger128

Our staff works hard to ensure that every guest has an exceptional stay! I am terribly sorry to hear that your room wasn't quite ready at check in. I will address your issue with the staff to ensure we are on top of this for the future.

Novi, Michigan
Reviewed January 26, 2014

For a value hotel, the hotel is not so bad. The rooms are clean, if not spacious.
The high speed internet is kind of OK, by hotel standards.
Beds are reasonably comfortable, although they prescribe to the "tiny pillow" mentality, which I personally hate
The breakfast is decent, although not spectacular.
All in all a decent business stay. This is the second time I have stayed there and I will return there next week.

Room Tip: Don't take a smoking room - they reek.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Our staff works hard to ensure that every guest has an exceptional stay! I am sorry to hear about the smoking rooms. We have recently gone to 100% non-smoking and have treated all of the rooms, including re-painting them. I will get with maintenance to double check your room in order to ensure this doesn't happen again.

Burlington, NJ
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I ended up at this hotel due to bad weather - I relocated from another hotel to be closer to the airport. It was my first stay at a Country Inn, and I liked it very much! The room was large and very comfortable, I slept soundly in the bed, and the hotel lobby was warm & inviting.

This hotel has a free shuttle to the airport, which was one of the reasons I originally chose it. For the money I paid, this place was a great value. I didn't get the chance to check out the breakfast, unfortunately, but everything I experienced here was pleasant and comfortable.

This stay has definitely made me more willing to consider a stay at another Country Inn in the future.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Our staff works hard to ensure that every guest has an exceptional stay! We are sorry to hear that you were here under unexpected circumstances, but are glad that we were able to accommodate you!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hebron
Cincinnati Airport Marriott
Hampton Inn Cincinnati Airport-North
Comfort Suites Cincinnati Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Lawrenceburg
Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati Airport/Erlanger
DoubleTree by Hilton Cincinnati Airport Hotel

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport? Share your experiences!