“Affordable, Clean, Super Friendly staff”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Hebron
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Affordable, Clean, Super Friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights in a double queen suite.
The staff are super friendly & helpful.
The breakfast options were excellent & appropriately hot or cold.
The pool was clean. Rooms clean, albeit, slightly dated looking, but comfortable.
Good lighting. Easy access from highway and easy access to food/shopping (10 minute drive in any direction).
We would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Versailles, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here as a "girls trip" with my 12 year old and one of her school friends for a weekend shopping trip to Gap Clearance Center. Used my Carlson Club Points ...and had "free" room for the night. Have previously stayed at Marriott down the road...and the Doubletree at the airport, as well as the Holiday Inn...so am familiar with area. Had reserved just a basic 2 queens room...And was pleasantly surprised to have been upgraded to a suite w 2 queens and a sitting room w a sofa bed. I didn't request it. There was no extra charge, and was placed on an upper floor. Lobby was nice. Staff was nice. I will say decor in rooms was, well...very brown. Not even a pretty brown. Normally decor doesn't affect me...but this was just "blah". Common areas were very pretty though. Room was clean. I did notice an out of the way vent was pretty dusty...but that's probably picky of me. What's NOT though...is the tv in the bedroom did not work. I tried everything...every button, checked wires, etc...and had my tech savvy 12 year old check it...to no avail. Luckily...the tv in the sitting room DID work. To be fair...I did not call the front desk to report...it was late 11:00pm...and I did not want maint. in the room that late. I did report it upon check out. Slept well...however ...if you are allergic to feather pillows...bring your own. I found one synthetic pillow in the bunch. Whew! I'm allergic to feather...and forgot mine.
Bathroom: clean...but slow drain in shower. I also reported this upon check out. I do think that housekeeping would typically notice this upon cleaning ...as drain in shower when cleaning would show up pretty quickly.
Breakfast: not horrible...but not satisfying. Very basic.
Would I stay here again? If I got a good deal...and reviews were consistently good...possibly. Staff was very nice. No problems there. But Country Inn will have to stay competitive with the other hotels nearby.

• Stayed March 2013
Brussels, Belgium
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

I was supposed to stay in this hotel for just one night and move to another in Cincinnati, but I j I just couldn't leave.

An amazingly cozy hotel, with very nice and helpful staff and great service. The hotel has a pool and jacuzzi, a small gym, vending and ice machines. The rooms are quite big and very clean.

What really puts it over the top is the free in room internet access, free coffee and tea throughout the day, free business center (pc, printer, scanner), and in room microwave and fridge, included breakfast which is quite varied, and all this for about $99 a night!

Although it is very close to the airport, it was very very quite! There was no plane noise whatsoever.

The only disadvantage is there is no restaurant close by (excluding the one found in the Marriott Hotel next door) BUT there are several choices for food delivery.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank melodyrose27
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

We stayed four nights during our trip to Creation Musuem. The service was incredible, they were well equipped and accommodating to our every need. Extra towels, no problem. There are two washers and dryers on site next ti the pool and fitness area. They too were clean and accommodating. The continental breakfast was well maintained with a good hearty assortment for what you pay a night. They also set out gourmet cookies at the front desk which was a special treat for my children. We will stay here again!!!

Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Missyheart2travel
Ronceverte, West Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had a 2 room suites for 2 adults and 5 children. Love the country atmosphere. Friendly, helpful staff. All the elegance without the stiffness of high-end hotels! The complimentary breakfast was okay...hey, it's free! This is only 9 miles from Creation Museum, which was our destination that day.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Mannie N Kathry... F
Johnstown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stayed here overnight on our way to Nashville using a free night. The hotel was excellent with a large room that was clean and comfortable after a long drive. The staff helped us out with an issue we had with the tv and they even got us glasses of milk. They went the extra mile and we appreciated it. Breakfast was great and they kept everything stocked. As close as it was to the airport, we heard no air traffic all night.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank jtwned24
Middletown, OH
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

I stayed here on a "Park and Stay" Package, which I've done at the Hampton next door, but thought I'd try the Country Inn. I had a 5:00 AM departure the next morning. At 1:00 AM, a group was checked in down the hall. In addition to constant door-slamming, they decided to have a group gettogether in the hallway, including a kid incessantly wailing because he didn't to ride the luggage cart in the elevator. I had to call the front desk, who did tell them to knock it off - too late, trying to get back to sleep.

To add insult to injury, I returned exactly when expected. I called when I was ready to be picked up. After fifteen minutes of waiting and seeing what appeared to be every hotel in Northern KY pick up people, I called again. Basically, they had forgotten about me. Finally . . . ., someone did pick me up, who was very apologetic for the lapse.

One positive note, the night clerk made sure food was ready so I could eat before my early ride to the airport.

While this is presumably an airport property, it appears they are more focused on regular travelers than those flying out of CVG.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Carlson Hotels C, Customer Care at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
We apologize about the poor experience you had at our hotel as this is not common. We are sorry for the noise and thankful for you having contacted us about it so we could address it for you. We also will be sure to emphasize the importance of timeliness when picking up people from the airport. We are appreciative of your honest review of our hotel so that we can always be improving. We hope that you will return and "Be Our Guest."
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hebron
Cincinnati Airport Marriott
Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati Airport/Erlanger
Hampton Inn Cincinnati Airport-North
Comfort Suites Cincinnati Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Lawrenceburg
DoubleTree by Hilton Cincinnati Airport Hotel

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport? Share your experiences!