“Great Deal and Fabulous Hospitality”

Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cincinnati Airport, KY
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Hebron
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

We stayed four nights during our trip to Creation Musuem. The service was incredible, they were well equipped and accommodating to our every need. Extra towels, no problem. There are two washers and dryers on site next ti the pool and fitness area. They too were clean and accommodating. The continental breakfast was well maintained with a good hearty assortment for what you pay a night. They also set out gourmet cookies at the front desk which was a special treat for my children. We will stay here again!!!

Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Missyheart2travel

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had a 2 room suites for 2 adults and 5 children. Love the country atmosphere. Friendly, helpful staff. All the elegance without the stiffness of high-end hotels! The complimentary breakfast was okay...hey, it's free! This is only 9 miles from Creation Museum, which was our destination that day.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mannie N Kathry... F
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stayed here overnight on our way to Nashville using a free night. The hotel was excellent with a large room that was clean and comfortable after a long drive. The staff helped us out with an issue we had with the tv and they even got us glasses of milk. They went the extra mile and we appreciated it. Breakfast was great and they kept everything stocked. As close as it was to the airport, we heard no air traffic all night.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jtwned24
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I stayed here on a "Park and Stay" Package, which I've done at the Hampton next door, but thought I'd try the Country Inn. I had a 5:00 AM departure the next morning. At 1:00 AM, a group was checked in down the hall. In addition to constant door-slamming, they decided to have a group gettogether in the hallway, including a kid incessantly wailing because he didn't to ride the luggage cart in the elevator. I had to call the front desk, who did tell them to knock it off - too late, trying to get back to sleep.

To add insult to injury, I returned exactly when expected. I called when I was ready to be picked up. After fifteen minutes of waiting and seeing what appeared to be every hotel in Northern KY pick up people, I called again. Basically, they had forgotten about me. Finally . . . ., someone did pick me up, who was very apologetic for the lapse.

One positive note, the night clerk made sure food was ready so I could eat before my early ride to the airport.

While this is presumably an airport property, it appears they are more focused on regular travelers than those flying out of CVG.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Carlson Hotels C, Customer Care at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cincinnati Airport, KY, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

We apologize about the poor experience you had at our hotel as this is not common. We are sorry for the noise and thankful for you having contacted us about it so we could address it for you. We also will be sure to emphasize the importance of timeliness when picking up people from the airport. We are appreciative of your honest review of our hotel so that we can always be improving. We hope that you will return and "Be Our Guest."

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Stayed at Country Inn and Suites on route to Tennessee. The only negative I can think of is the strong smell of smoke in the hallway of the 3rd floor the night we arrived. Otherwise everything else was really nice.
Megan was very friendly and imformative when we checked in, everything was very clean and nicely kept. The workout area was just what we needed to get our morning off to a good start and the breakfast was very good as well. Eggs, canadian bacon, waffles, fruit and cereal was a good way to prepare for our long drive later that day.
Room was very nice, clean, and had no trace of the hallway smoke smell.
Very glad we stayed

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank sb22r
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I am a fan of Country Inns in general. This hotel is no exception. They are going through a major renovation so everything should be updated soon. Great pool and spa with a family atmosphere. Great breakfast too. Restaurants a little further away (3 miles?) but the hotel is just off the interstate. Very close to the creation museum and the airport too.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank KentuckyGirl685
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Lets start off with "A" Very Friendly Front Desk Staff. Hotel is under renovation, so who cares?? the price was right the room was Clean, Breakfast was free and trust me its in the top three (best) in the hospitality industry. Large room, large flat screen HD TV, refrige with microwave in every room, and the best yet is the oven baked chocolate chip cookies available from check-in to goodnight (i got them after 10 pm) Yummmm!!. I myself had a very positive experience with my one night stay, and they did make my day.

Room Tip: Stayed on fourth floor and everything was quiet,quiet,quiet...............
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank GodandCountry
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hebron
Hampton Inn Cincinnati Airport-North
Quality Inn and Suites
Quality Inn and Suites
#6 of 9 in Erlanger
DoubleTree by Hilton Cincinnati Airport Hotel

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cincinnati Airport, KY? Share your experiences!