“Decent hotel except cigarette smell”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Hebron
Reviewed October 19, 2011

We have stayed at Country Inn & Suites in the past and have been very pleased. The hotels have been clean, the price is right and breakfast was aweful. We were moved from the 2nd to the 3rd floor and when we got off the elevator, the entire hallway reaked of cigarette smoke. They were still cleaning some rooms on the floor which included some smoking rooms but the smell never went away. It was really something. The lobby was fine and the staff was great. Breakfast was decent but there was no meats...but that's just me being spoiled by exceptional hotels. I sure don't expect that. I don't know state laws on smoking; I think Ohio is smoke free; given the chance, I would have just driven a little further, paid a little more and stayed in Cincinnati.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Whatever033

Reviewed October 18, 2011

We had a King room that was very nice, had largest room refrigerator I have seen, nice tv but was not adjusted properly. pool was open late with the last hour for adults only, good whirlpool, good breakfast, great deal for the money.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2011

Our stay at the Country Inn & Suites was fantastic. We had a large group of teenagers and adults using 8 rooms. The staff went above and beyond what we expected. They even administered first aid on a teenager who injured his foot. I rarely rate hotels, but knew that I had to brag about this hotel because the staff and the hotel itself was top-notch for the price we paid.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 1, 2011

This place is great. Friendly, helpful staff. Prompt, efficient sevice, clean, roomy rooms with comfortable beds. They really make their guests feel "at home".

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed July 27, 2011

We went there last summer (2010). The Hotel was really nice, couldn't hear the airplaines take off or land unless you were outside. We had the Creation Museum package. The staff is friendly. The continental breakfast was awesome. Would go back there again in the future.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2011

Very nice hotel When I got there and my stuff to my room the TV didn't work and the fridge was very warm,so they sent someone up to look at them and and he fixed the tv but not the fridge.so after he left I started to change the chanels again on the tv and it said no signal once again :(
So I went down to the front desk and asked to be moved to an other room and they had no problem moving me from the 3rd floor where my friends were to a king size room on the first floor at 1:00am to a new room !

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank cainrcc
Reviewed July 2, 2011

I would avoid this hotel. The staff is courteous but the rooms are terrible. When I complained about the mattress the staff told us they were 10 years old. Seriously, I don't keep my mattress at home that long. The rooms are outdated and run down . Not the typical country inn and suites room. Our tv wasn't operating correctly either. Stay at the Hilton in Florence instead. I wish we had.

Room Tip: Stay at the Hilton
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank ajelgatian
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hebron
Hampton Inn Cincinnati Airport-North
Quality Inn and Suites
Quality Inn and Suites
#6 of 9 in Erlanger
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Lawrenceburg

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport

Address: 759 Petersburg Rd, Hebron, KY 41048-8796
Location: United States > Kentucky > Hebron
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Hebron
Price Range: $79 - $147 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn And Suites By Carlson Cincinnati Airport